ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II ATX AM4 Motherboard
- AM4 socket is compatible with first, second, and third generation AMD RyzenCPUs as well as first and second generation AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega GPUs
- ATX form factor is ideal for gaming and offers lots of space for plugging in hardware components
- Connectivity includes dual M.2 slots for NVMe SSDs and 16 slots of 2 x PCIe 3.0 for connecting high speed storage devices and other peripherals
- Four dual channel DDR4 RAM slots support up to 128GB memory
- CrossFireX ready motherboard lets you combine multiple GPUs for increased performance
- HDMI 2.0b port and DisplayPort 1.2 for connecting monitors and display devices capable of 4K resolution at 60Hz
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port, and Type-C ports for plugging in smartphones, external storage media, and other devices
- SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III generates rich and clear audio to give you an immersive gaming action
- ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology ensures your voice chats are more clear and crisp
- Extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, additional hybrid headers for fans, and Fan Xpert utility for controlling fan speed help maintain optimal temperatures, even during long hours of gaming
- ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting with Armoury Crate utility come with 2RGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for hassle-free personalization of the lighting effects
- BIOS FlashBack and ASUS exclusive UEFI BIOS along with 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM and Pre-mount I/O shroud allow easy update to the latest versions, so your gaming performance is not hindered
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
- ***Great Budget MoBo***- July 31, 2021
Going from M5AFX99 Pro R2.0 to this B450-F-II was easy as pie. The BIOS takes a bit of getting use to, searching around to find what is what and what does what. Found after selecting DOCP that I had to Disable C6-State to keep from getting Event ID Error 35 in Windows 10 for some reason any kind of tweak in BIOS generates those firmware errors. With the Ryzen 5 3600 I could not be more happier. Everything runs nice and cool on Air Fans. Highly recommend this MoBoYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- soild board, but problems running RGB software- April 27, 2021
Only one USB 2 and USB 3. Having difficulty getting RGB programs to run properly. The main M2 slot does not have a heat sink, while the other one does, why? Otherwise, good solid board, easy software to tweak bios and processor and memory settings. Excellent for the price, but they have a newer version B550, but I like this B450 better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Junk board- August 8, 2021
the board wouldnt work with ram in correct slots so i sent the ram back got some gskill and only 2 sticks would work in the slots 0 ,1 and thats not what the book says for 2 sticks when i put in all 4 gskill dimms the computer wouldnt post so i got a diffrent board one by gigabyte i never looked back