ASUS ROG Strix G10CE Gaming PC - Grey (Intel Core i5-11400F/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3060/Windows 10)
- 2.6GHz Intel Core i5-11400F processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM make this gaming PC powerful enough to handle latest games
- 512GB solid state drive provides enough space to store all your files, media and games
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card and 12GB of DDR6 video memory guarantees extremely smooth and fluid gaming videos
- Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac) and Bluetooth 5.0 offer multiple options for network and connectivity
- One 3.5mm combo audio jack, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, one RJ45 LAN for LAN insert (10 / 100 / 1000), one HDMI 1.4, two display ports, two PS2, three audio jacks, two USB 2.0 Type-A, four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A provide array of options for connecting external devices
- VR ready capability allows you to use various virtual reality gears
- High definition 7.1 channel audio output allows you to enjoy high quality audio during gaming
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home that features easy user interface and improved security features
- Includes wired keyboard and wired optical mouse for convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Optical Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent overall but garbage airflow.- 13 février 2022
I bought this pc for my son and the performance has been fairly decent until the cpu starts thermal throttling itself. This case is garbage and has near zero airflow. The tiny exhaust fan is barely as big as the stock intel cooler that comes with this. My temps were always very high 80s amd low 90s while heavy gaming. First thing I did was replace the case and cpu cooler. Also this motherboard supports dual channel ram however this pc only comes with 1 16gb stick. Lol.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- really good- 27 novembre 2021
I bought this for my son and he loves it! it is very good for running games and doing school work. But if you're going to get this I recommend you get a 144hz monitor for the best experience because if you use it on a 60hz it won't be very smooth. Overall, very good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (12)Report
- Good for casual gaming only- 2 janvier 2022
Its good for its price but there are alot of issues if you use it alot. Ideal use would be for casual gaming and for work.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Great for its price- 17 février 2022
For its price, the ram, and the specs work amazing with its high RAM and great graphics card, my games run in amazing quality with the least amount of frames would be about 80 frames for Call Of Duty Warzone, this pc is best with a 144hz monitor so the minimum would be 144 FPS which is great for many games but you can put the frames cap higher but it would take space and not do anythingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Great computer- 6 décembre 2021
Not using for gaming as intended but it has all the necessary capabilities. Very satisfiedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (28)Report