ASUS ROG Strix G10DK Gaming PC - Grey (AMD Ryzen 5-5600X/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce RTX 3060/Win 10)
- 3.7GHz hexa-core AMD Ryzen 5-5600X CPU (up to 4.6 GHz) with 16GB UDIMM of RAM possesses the capability to tackle the toughest tasks with ease
- 512GB solid state drive offers durable and safe storage for all your games and other data
- 12GB DDR6 NVIDIA GeForce RTX3060 graphics card produces realistic visuals with smooth motion performance in high resolution
- Integrated Realtek RTL8111H 10/100/1000 Ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5 grant you access to wired and wireless connections for internet and file sharing
- Integrated dual band Bluetooth 5.0 2x2 for pairing with compatible devices for sharing files or streaming audio
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, one RJ45 LAN port, one DVI-D port, one PS2 port, three audio jacks, 3.5mm combo jack, one HDMI 1.4 port, and one VGA port for plugging in monitors, flash storage, audio devices, input devices, and more
- VR ready configuration is suitable to run virtual reality games for experiencing a new level of immersion
- 7.1 channel high-definition audio output produces multi-dimensional and rich sound that elevates your immersive experience while playing games or watching movies
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system that comes with an updated user interface and improved security features
- Includes manual, power cables, AC adapter, wired keyboard, and wired optical mouse
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Optical Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Performant, no difficulties so far- November 15, 2021
Pros, Decent cpu and graphics card. Only a single 16g of ram, so upgrading is much easier. Windows does the usual job of making everything seem slow during the install, once running everything is snappy. Manjaro appears to be supported natively out of the box. Cons - air-cooled can get noisy if its doing a workout. Only accepts up to 64G memory, this is weird since most 550 MOBO allow for up to 128G across 4 slots. So be careful not to buy a 32g single ddr4 Some other thoughts The specification misses that there are 1hdmi and 3 display port connectors on the graphics card, the onboard graphics (dvi, vga, hdmi) are disabled. Less visible features There is included a sata cable and screws for mounting a HDD drive under the MOBO. There are 4 sata plugs in total you can use. it looks like you could mount a small 2.5 ssd above the power supply as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Its NEW, runs well, small things to know.- November 16, 2021
The Pros. This is a brand new PC. IT has a ryzen 5600x processor, a 3060 videocard. Unless you plan on overclocking this bad boy.... You have a new PC. There should be no need for getting a warranty. Also these parts are a little scarce and you're getting good value. ------- (The drawbacks - that are fixable) Things you may want / need for the PC. Purchase a bigger External Hard Drive as you may need more than the 500gigs they provide. Purchase 2 ram sticks, (2 X 8gig ram sticks) as Ryzen processors works better when having a pair. (A nice to have) I forget if they have power pins for more fans... (The motherboard limits you to what you can add this system) but overall you should be fine. --- But i go to my original point. Its a good NEW PC. Benchmarks very well once you deal with the ram issue. 4.5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Comment on "NO DUAL CHANNEL! DO NOT BUY! ..."- October 27, 2021
My comment on the review "NO DUAL CHANNEL! DO NOT BUY! UP TO 30% SLOWER!" : Why get upset over this issue? It is actually a plus. 2x8 gb is not good enough. Just buy a 16 gb stick and plug it in! You'll get a much better computer. Upgrading RAM is in no way violating the warranty. The entire planet is doing it. If you don't know how to do it, just search YouTube, enter " RAM upgrade". Good luck.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (16)Report