ASUS ROG Strix G10DK Gaming PC - Grey (AMD Ryzen 7-3700X/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce RTX 3070)
- 3.6GHz octa-core AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor (32MB cache and overclockable up to 4.4GHz) along with 16GB of DDR4 U-DIMM RAM deliver plenty of computing power for playing games, running multiple software, streaming videos, and more
- 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 solid state drive (SSD) gives ample space to store all your games, movies, music, documents, and other digital files with quick retrieval times
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card with 8GB of video memory renders every game with utmost perfection even with high graphic settings
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port enable flexible connectivity with wireless and wired networks for high-speed internet access
- Bluetooth 5.0 (dual-band) 2x2 technology lets you pair a variety of Bluetooth-enabled devices for seamless data sharing and music streaming
- Six USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, one HDMI 1.4 port, one VGA port, one RJ-45 LAN port, three DisplayPorts, one DVI port, one PS/2 port and a 3.5mm audio jack provide versatile connectivity options for multiple peripherals and gaming accessories
- VR-ready design supports virtual reality mode for compatible games with additional VR accessories and software (sold separately)
- Integrated AMD B550 sound card supports high-definition 7.1-channel audio with compatible speakers (sold separately) for an immersive gaming experience
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home (bilingual operating system) supports a variety of advanced games with a simplified user interface
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Optical Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lots of tweaking and investing- August 24, 2021
prepare for lots of tweaking and investing after getting this PC. It's like a beast living in a small cage. This is an Everyday PC and put in a high power GPU, which makes it great for gaming. But the fans are not enough to cool down high power FPS games. With a 90mm case fan & a 70mm CPU fan, it's not enough to draw airflow to cool down the components. When running games or video editing programs, the fans will spin like a jet engine to get rid of the heat. If you want to invest to liquid cooling, there's not enough vents to do so. You are better off leaving the side panel open for ventilation.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great value but prepare to invest- August 20, 2021
This pc is a great build for the money. So hard right now to get some of these components. Solid gpu, solid cpu, decent asus motherboard and a great ssd. The only minus in the pc that will be a must to maximize performance is the ram. It is a single stick which creates a bottleneck in FPS for games. I highly recommend a decent set of sticks to get this rig running right. Obviously it’s not fully optimized from a software side so you’ll have to do some tweaking out of the box (can pay people to do that). Once that is done…this is a great pc. The fans do work well but they aren’t the same as a liquid cooled pc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report
- Pretty good for the price- August 24, 2021
This pc is amazing for the price just couple things there’s only one ram stick which is OK for now but I suggest you getting another one for 20% increase of performance while gaming and just wanted to ask does anyone know how to fix FPS in gamings my Rainbow six siege isn’t running right the FPS go to 999 the whole does any know how to fix this??Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report