ASUS ROG Strix G15 15.6" Gaming Laptop (AMD Ryzen 7 4800H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce RTX 3050/Win 11)
- 4th Gen AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor with a base speed of 2.9GHz, clocks up to 4.2GHz to handle intense games without any stutter
- 16GB DDR4 RAM lets you play extremely demanding titles with much ease while running other applications in the background
- 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD assures faster game launch time to provide next-level gaming experience
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6 with ROG boost up to 1840MHz at 80W (95W with dynamic boost) allows fluid gaming with much detailed graphics
- 144Hz 15.6-inch Full HD IPS-Type display with a native screen resolution of 1920x1080 gives out the visuals with excellent vividness and contrast
- Supports Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.1 and 10/100/1000Ethernet to connect with internet and other devices in a jiffy
- 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion battery with a capacity of 56 Wh lasts for longer hours for uninterrupted gaming
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort / power delivery, three USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, one HDMI 2.0b, one 3.5mm combo audio jack and one RJ45 LAN ports enable easy connectivity with other external devices
- ROG Intelligent Cooling thermal system with Thermal Grizzly Liquid Metal Thermal Compound keeps the CPU cool even when pushed beyond the limits
- ROG Aura Sync System with 4-Zone RGB keyboard permits the integration of compatible devices to unify the lighting scheme thereby enhancing the gaming setup Pre-installed with Windows 11 Home operating system to provide better features and updated applications for enhanced gameplay
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- i think you sould only get it on sale- January 19, 2022
i got this around 2 weeks ago and i like it so far one thing about it tho is the RAM the reason being windows 10 already uses 4 gb of ram without even doing anything. If you can get it on sale (like i did) try getting more ram, on the other hand the gpu and cpu are good for almost anything other then video rendering if you plan on doing any you might want to go for something with 6 gb of vram or more instead but if you dont and all you plan on doing is gaming and maybe running a few things in the backround you sould be fine at 90 fps on most games at high-ultra settings other then battle royals again if you upgrade the ram you sould be getting 130-140 fps on most game at high-ultra settings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great laptop after upgrade.- January 6, 2022
Its a great laptop, but there is a catch: you have to add more ram to make it useable. I added an extra 16 gb 3200 sodim ram and a 1TB m.2 ssd. Just be careful when taking the back plate off as the cable for RGB lighting is connected to the motherboard. I almost ripped mine. Ryzen 5 is a bit underpowered but does the job. 3050 can run all my games at medium to high settings. Mining on this laptop usually net you 1 USD a day. The cooling is pretty good but still I recommend getting a cooling pad for when playing demanding game for a long period of time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Love it!- January 5, 2022
Amazing start start up gaming PC. Quality speed and also quality pictures. Everything you need for your everyday needs!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- READ BEFORE PURCHASE- January 1, 2022
Overall the laptop is great. I absolutely love it when I can use. However, a huge red flag is this machine freezing at random times. I am going to return it and get something else. If you are going to buy any of the 2021 Asus RoG,TUF or similar; I advise that you really look into the this issue. Forums are all over the place in regards to a resolution. 5 out of 5 if there was no freezing issue. Purchase date Dec 2021.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- AMAZING LAPTOP- December 11, 2021
Honselty, cheap price for a very powerful laptop, just bought this today and I LOVE IT.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report