ASUS ROG Strix G15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Grey (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3060) - Eng
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3GHz AMD Ryzen 7 5800H octa-core processor (overclockable up to 4.3GHz) and 16GB of DDR4 RAM produce powerful performance to handle intensive games and demanding applications without breaking a sweat
- 512GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) provides blazing-fast and reliable storage for your games and media
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card with 6GB of dedicated memory churns out high framerates with sharp and smooth details
- 15.6" Full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 144Hz refresh rate produces impressive visuals with remarkable motion performance
- Integrated 10/100/1000 ethernet port and Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) allow quick access to wired and wireless networks at high speeds
- Dual-band Bluetooth 5.1 (2x2) lets you pair the laptop with compatible devices to share files, stream audio, and more
- 4S1P 4-cell lithium-ion battery with 90Wh capacity enables hours of gaming, productivity, and entertainment
- One USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 with Power Delivery and DisplayPort, three USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one HDMI port, and one 3.5mm combo audio jack allow for connecting external media, flash drives, secondary displays, and other peripherals (sold separately)
- VR-ready laptop packs powerful hardware so you can play VR games for a whole new level of realism and immersion (VR games and accessories sold separately)
- Backlit chiclet keyboard with 4-zone RGB means even the dark cannot stop you from gaming
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system comes with a user-friendly interface and advanced security features
Storage & Memory
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very pleased!- May 31, 2021
While it took some while to arrive (I ordered it on backorder), I have been very pleased with this laptop so far. I typically use a desktop PC for gaming in my office, but wanted something a little bit more portable to use while on the couch. I quite like the aesthetic of the laptop, which is largely black and grey. I've tuned the keyboard and outer edge lighting to something fairly muted, and liked the ability to customize that as I wanted (though to be honest it took me a little while to figure out the software). The chassis itself feels quite sturdy and well-made, with good build quality overall. The keyboard is nice and feels good to type on. It's relatively heavy, but that sort of comes along with getting a laptop capable of gaming. As for cooling and fan noise, it does tend to get pretty warm during gaming, but the fans do a good job of pushing out the heat. I've been running largely in 'Performance' mode, and while the fans are audible, they aren't excessively loud (and don't bother my wife sitting further down the couch from me). I haven't been running extremely demanding games and don't have any benchmarks to post, but you can find those elsewhere with an internet search. One item I was concerned about was the screen, which I have seen noted as being fairly low quality. I honestly haven't noticed any issues there, and it is perfectly fine for my needs. Realistically, to get the quality of components included here at this price, something had to give. To get these same specs in a laptop with a nicer screen, you'd be adding a few hundred dollars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report