ASUS ROG Strix G15DK Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7-5800X/2TB HDD/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3070)
- 3.8GHz AMD Ryzen 7-5800X octa-core processor with 16GB of DDR4 RAM is capable of handling intensive games and high resolution video rendering with ease
- 2TB SATA hard disk drive (HDD) and 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe solid state drive (SSD) offer you massive storage for many games, tons of data and other files
- 8GB DDR6 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card produces fluid framerates with incredible texture and realistic visuals
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5 for wired and wireless access to high speed internet and local networks
- Integrated 2x2 dual band Bluetooth 5.0 lets you stream audio wirelessly and share files with compatible devices
- Four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, 1 HDMI 2.0a port, 1 VGA port, 1 DVI-D port, 1 PS2 port, 3 audio jacks, 1 MIC in port, and 1 headphone jack for plugging in various devices and peripherals
- Carry handle of the tower case allows easy portability so you can conveniently carry your gaming beast to any LAN party
- Flow Tech ventilation system facilitates heat dissipation which maintains the hardware components at optimum temperatures
- High Definition 7.1 channel audio with AMD B550 chipset produces rich and high quality audio
- Preinstalled with a bilingual Windows 11 Home operating system that comes with powerful new security features and improved user interface
Inputs & Outputs
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
- Wired Keyboard//Wired Optical Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The ugly truth- October 15, 2021
So I bought this and here's the honest truth. Processor....... excellent GPU................ excellent The rest.......... junk. Horrible cooling, single stick of ram on a board that supports dual channel. If you buy this you'll need to also buy a different case, proper ram and a way better cooling system. It's insanely loud because the cpu cooler isn't good enough for the Ryzen 7 5800x. Asus says it only gets to 35db but its actually 65db under load. It's like a plane about to take off. Good cpu and gpu. The rest needs to be addressed. Whatever the price is, add $500 to $600 to address the case, cooling and ram. Frustrating to say the leastNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Very good PC for the price- March 5, 2022
With the 2022 GPU market being as shaky as it is, buying a prebuilt is currently the easiest way to get a new-gen GPU. For the price, this PC is one of the better prebuilts you can get right now. It comes with dual-channel 3200Mhz memory to make best use of its Ryzen 7 5800x. That paired with an RTX 3070 makes for a real beast of a rig. It also comes with a 500gb SSD and a 2tb hard drive, making immediate storage a non-issue. I have had no issues running games at 1440p at high/max settings, even while streaming to Twitch. A definite must buy for anyone looking to upgrade.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Not worth it now- June 6, 2022
When part were hard to com by, this was worth it. Expect to replace everything except the GPU and CPU. I did get a H60 water cooler in it and put a new exhaust fan. It is quiet now. Case isn't as hot. The case is tiny for this hardware. Honestly, I could care less about all the flashy lights. I knew going in it would be loud. Your floor will vibrate. You will think you are standing next to a generator. The market is getting better, so invest your money elsewhere. This is a gimmick for people new to gaming. For the experienced it is for the truly desperate. For unexperienced I do not recommend at all. If you do, invest in a new case and water cooling off the top. Be prepared to learn how to build a computer. I can't even recommend it to someone who will wear a headset the whole time without modifying the build. What they sell you is not practical. The could have managed their resources better building this. It just shows the marketers are calling the shots and not IT. Never choose flash over efficiency..No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not good- May 28, 2022
This computer sucks ! Heat problems blue screen of death. paying the price we paid I should not of had to speed a full day trouble shooting a blue screen problem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - October 18, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (15)Report