ASUS ROG Strix G15DK Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7-5800X/2TB HDD/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3070)
- 3.8GHz AMD Ryzen 7-5800X octa-core processor with 16GB of DDR4 RAM is capable of handling intensive games and high resolution video rendering with ease
- 2TB SATA hard disk drive (HDD) and 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe solid state drive (SSD) offer you massive storage for many games, tons of data and other files
- 8GB DDR6 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card produces fluid framerates with incredible texture and realistic visuals
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5 for wired and wireless access to high speed internet and local networks
- Integrated 2x2 dual band Bluetooth 5.0 lets you stream audio wirelessly and share files with compatible devices
- Four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, 1 HDMI 2.0a port, 1 VGA port, 1 DVI-D port, 1 PS2 port, 3 audio jacks, 1 MIC in port, and 1 headphone jack for plugging in various devices and peripherals
- Carry handle of the tower case allows easy portability so you can conveniently carry your gaming beast to any LAN party
- Flow Tech ventilation system facilitates heat dissipation which maintains the hardware components at optimum temperatures
- High Definition 7.1 channel audio with AMD B550 chipset produces rich and high quality audio
- Preinstalled with a bilingual Windows 11 Home operating system that comes with powerful new security features and improved user interface
Inputs & Outputs
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
- Wired Keyboard//Wired Optical Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The ugly truth- October 15, 2021
So I bought this and here's the honest truth. Processor....... excellent GPU................ excellent The rest.......... junk. Horrible cooling, single stick of ram on a board that supports dual channel. If you buy this you'll need to also buy a different case, proper ram and a way better cooling system. It's insanely loud because the cpu cooler isn't good enough for the Ryzen 7 5800x. Asus says it only gets to 35db but its actually 65db under load. It's like a plane about to take off. Good cpu and gpu. The rest needs to be addressed. Whatever the price is, add $500 to $600 to address the case, cooling and ram. Frustrating to say the leastNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Very good PC for the price- March 5, 2022
With the 2022 GPU market being as shaky as it is, buying a prebuilt is currently the easiest way to get a new-gen GPU. For the price, this PC is one of the better prebuilts you can get right now. It comes with dual-channel 3200Mhz memory to make best use of its Ryzen 7 5800x. That paired with an RTX 3070 makes for a real beast of a rig. It also comes with a 500gb SSD and a 2tb hard drive, making immediate storage a non-issue. I have had no issues running games at 1440p at high/max settings, even while streaming to Twitch. A definite must buy for anyone looking to upgrade.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Not good- May 28, 2022
This computer sucks ! Heat problems blue screen of death. paying the price we paid I should not of had to speed a full day trouble shooting a blue screen problem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - October 18, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (15)Report
- - March 6, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report