ASUS ROG Strix G15DK Gaming PC - Black (AMD Ryzen 7-5800X/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce RTX 3060)
- 3.8GHz AMD Ryzen 7-5800X octa-core processor with 16GB DDR4 RAM gives you high octane performance that can handle the toughest games of its era
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) provides plenty of storage for your games, media, and other data
- 12GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX3060 graphics card with ray-tracing technology produces astonishing visuals that look as realistic and detailed as ever
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port for connecting to wired and wireless networks
- Integrated 2x2 dual band Bluetooth 5.0 for pairing with compatible devices such as smartphones, wireless headsets, and more
- Top handle on the cabinet tower lets you easily carry your setup to a gaming party or a LAN party
- Four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, one VGA port, one DVI-D port, one PS2 port, three audio ports, and one HDMI port for connecting flash drives, external hard drives, smartphones, multiple monitors and several other peripherals
- VR Ready gaming PC is capable of playing virtual reality games that take you to a whole new dimension of realism
- AMD B550 Chipset sound card offers rich audio quality that matches the visuals
- Pre-installed with a bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system that comes with many improved features and performance boosts
- Wired keyboard and mouse combo included for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Optical Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Blazing fast - Better then expected- November 12, 2021
I got a great PC experience from curbe side pick-up to turning power "ON" . Basic setup was done in only 2 hours. Maybe the next time it will be faster since I needed to setup Windows 10 first and upgrade to Windows 11. I would have loved the option to have Windows 11 PRO from get-go. It is a clean build with no issue encountered. Very light case, 3 free RAM slots for the upgrade up to 64 but current 16 is working verry well. All of my devices and apps are working with no conflict. The only weird thing is that Cortana is not able to execute any commands to run Windows 11. It always wants to go to Internet search. I recommend this build for anyone looking for a fast and easy setup PC!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good Pc- October 18, 2021
This was my first gaming pc but it was very easy to set up and everything worked fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- This Computer is Awesome!- October 8, 2021
Everything about this computer is great! From the 8 core processor to the 12 GB graphics card, it's all top of the line!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report