ASUS ROG Strix G15DK Gaming PC - Black (AMD Ryzen 7-5800X/2TB HDD/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce RTX 3070)
- 3.8GHz AMD Ryzen 7-5800X octa-core processor with 16GB DDR4 RAM gives you high octane performance that can handle the toughest games of its era
- 2TB hard disk drive and 512GB PCIe solid state drive provide plenty of storage for your games, media, and other data
- 8GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX3070 graphics card with ray-tracing technology produces astonishing visuals that look as realistic and detailed as ever
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port for connecting to wired and wireless networks
- Integrated 2x2 dual band Bluetooth 5.0 for pairing with compatible devices such as smartphones, wireless headsets, and more
- Top handle on the cabinet tower lets you easily carry your setup to a gaming party or a LAN party
- Four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, one VGA port, one DVI-D port, one PS2 port, three Native DisplayPort 1.4a ports, three audio ports, one HDPC Support 2.3 port, and two Native HDMI 2.1 ports for connecting flash drives, external hard drives, smartphones, multiple monitors and several other peripherals
- VR Ready gaming PC is capable of playing virtual reality games that take you to a whole new dimension of realism
- AMD B550 Chipset sound card offers rich audio quality that matches the visuals
- Pre-installed with a bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system that comes with many improved features and performance boosts
- Wired keyboard and mouse combo included for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Optical Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poor cooling/Good hardware otherwise- May 30, 2021
Purchased due to the high cost of graphic cards currently. Pros -Relatively cheap for the hardware given current market -Decent build quality (Cable management etc.) -One of the best graphic cards and CPU on the market. Cons -1 Stick of 16 GB ram, as advertised as a gaming PC dual channel (I.E 2 sticks of 8) should be given. -Poor ventilation in case -80mm rear intake fan, is the only intake to case. -80mm CPU cooler fan. Parts/components may vary by build apparently listed below what I had but will list the main for folks that aren't listed. -dual fan 3070 -Asus Prime B550CMPR board -SK Hynix 16GTB 3200 ram -Great Wall C700 700W bronze PSU ratedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (14)Report
- Only worth it for parts- November 20, 2021
Unfortunately Asus has capitalized on a GPU shortage by selling an inferior prebuild masked with the promise of an RTX 3070 and AMD 5800x. At the very least you will need to change the cpu cooler as it sounds like a plane is taking off everytime it's on and the exhaust fan is no better. 1 ram stick is not optimal not sure why they'd do that. The box is small so a new cpu cooler will take up alot of space and cover the extra Ram spots. If you swap out the casing, cpu cooler, fans then the rest of the build is good.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Still not entirely sure about it- May 28, 2021
Buying a prebuilt kind of make sense in the current market : Standalone graphics cards are hard to find. Still, this PC has a lot of issues and I don't think I can recommend it. Unlike what is shown in the picture, it only has a single stick of RAM: Who does that in 2021?. Also, it has relatively poor airflow (only one rear fan) and a somewhat noisy CPU cooler, even at idle. The case is definitely a weak link, as you can't install some other fans to increase the airflow. On the other hand, it has a RTX 3070 (Asus Dual model, which while not high-end, has good enough thermals and performance) and a 5800x, which is slightly overkill for most people. Due to it's shortcoming, it's average value at best and, in my opinion, is worth it only if you really want a new PC with a brand new graphics card.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report