ASUS ROG Strix Gaming PC - Black (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X/2TB HDD/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce RTX 2070 Super)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 3.6GHz AMD Ryzen 7 3700X octa-core processor with AMD B450 chipset provides an excellent gaming experiences with improved graphics, clear audio, and fantastic video
- 16GB of DDR4 3200MHz RAM boosts your gaming, streaming, and browsing performance
- 2TB hard disk drive (HDD) and 512GB solid-state drive (SSD) offer ample storage space for all your data and applications
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super graphics card with 8GB of dedicated memory offers excellent-quality gaming for all the latest AAA titles
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, 2x2) and Bluetooth 5.0 offer quick and convenient wireless connections to networks and Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Ports and jacks including five USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, headphone and microphone, three audio jacks, RJ-45 LAN ethernet, and PS/2 for keyboard and mouse let you connect a variety of peripheral devices
- Three DP (DisplayPort), HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, and D-Sub ports enable numerous connections to external monitors, gaming consoles, and more
- Armoury Crate software integrates system and lighting controls to create personalised settings for your gaming profiles
- Sonic Studio software offers 5 tuned presets, manual settings, and noise and echo cancellation for enhanced audio experiences
- VR-ready PC offers amazing VR experience (VR software and accessories sold separately)
- Transparent side panel displays the internal lighting, which can be customised with ASUS Aura Sync technology to suit your preferences
- Air cooling system helps the PC stay cool for enhanced performance during gaming and multitasking
- Preloaded Windows 10 (64-bit) operating system offers great speed and efficiency
- Includes a USB wired keyboard and mouse combo for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Keyboard
- USB Mouse
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
- This thing destroys competition- May 16, 2020
You definitely need a good monitor. I'm using the VG27AQ (which is a 1440p monitor at 165hz IPS) or get the XL2540 (Which is a 240hz 1080p monitor). If you aren't going to invest into a monitor don't get this PC. Overall super fast computer. Only complains I have is the mother board and CPU cooler. The mother board could use a upgrade, but it dosen't matter. The CPU reaches 70-85 playing on max settings. Which is fine.(danger zone is in the 90s). In the future ill be upgrading the cooler first. PS: Your monitor will be you longest lasting thing in you setup, so I wouldn't be cheap on thatYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Everything I hoped it would be- August 2, 2020
After one week everything is working as it should. It is very quiet and fast. My games run smoothly and look great though I don't have any that would really push this rig to its limits. Video editing tasks run much faster than on my old i5 with a GTX660 video card. As other reviewers have noted you can't use a DVI monitor connection (even though there's a port) but the HDMI connection works great. Windows 10 only takes up a fraction of the SSD so there's lots of room left for other programs. So far everything is super. Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- loose power supply- September 3, 2020
i paid $2000 for this computer so i expect everything to be in working order when i receive it. the power supply is loose which causes the computer to shut down constantly and could potentially cause an electrical short circuit. besides that, the computer is a beast and was worth the price, as even buying the exact same generic parts alone and building it yourself would cost you more than buying this pre-built. but now since there is a newer GPU about to come out in october with much better specs, and the same price as the current gpu in this computer, it may not be worth the price anymore. i will be returning this and waiting for that gpu.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report