ASUS ROG Strix GT15 Gaming PC - Star Black (Intel Core i5-10400F/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce GTX 1650)
- 2.9GHz octa-core Intel Core i5-10400F processor (overclockable up to 4.3GHz) and 16GB of DDR4-2666 SO-DIMM RAM deliver reliable performance for your multi-tasking and marathon gaming sessions
- 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 solid state drive (SSD) provide ample space for all your games, software, and other media files
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card with dedicated 4GB of video memory gives you blazing-fast video output with rich graphics and detailed visuals
- Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+, 802.11ax) and RJ45 10/100/1000 ethernet port provide a fast and flexible internet connection for uninterrupted online gaming
- Dual-band Bluetooth 5.0 2x2 technology offers quick wireless connection between the PC and Bluetooth-enabled devices such as keyboards, mice, wireless headphones, and more
- Numerous USB ports including one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, and seven USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports give you plenty of connectivity options
- Other connections including HDMI out, DisplayPort, and various audio jacks let you plug-in a wide range of monitors, audio accessories, and other peripherals
- Expansion slots including two PCIe 3.0 x1, a PCIe 3.0 x16, and an M.2 Connector for SSD give you plenty of options to customise your rig
- Intel B460 chipset sound card provides crystal-clear, immersive audio for your games and movies
- VR-ready for virtual reality games, apps, and accessories (sold separately) to give you an enhanced gaming experience
- Air-cooling system prevents the PC from overheating due to intense gaming for longer hours
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system featuring an intuitive UI that allows you to run advanced games, software, and productivity apps easily
- Additional preloaded software includes Armoury Crate and Sonic Studio for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Keyboard
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent PC- April 20, 2021
Got this PC on March 4th, 2021. I've been enjoying it ever since, I do get an average of 100+ FPS on games like Rainbow Six, 60 on Minecraft with 12 chunks distance (Stays this way all the way up to 28+). Overall very quiet, sleek-looking PC. My only complaint about this is the one 16 gig ram stick and the 512GB SSD for storage. If you get this PC, do know you have to buy extra ram and storage (If you're going to use it to its fullest potential). All games have been run with the x1 16 gigs 2666mhz ram stick, I'm sure you can expand the FPS on other games with the x2 8 gig sticks. If you need a PC and you can't build it yourself (like myself), get one of these PCs!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Computer freezes and crashes all the time- February 23, 2021
Bought this computer as a Christmas gift for my teenager! Very disappointed! Our laptop works faster than this computer does. It crashes and freezes all of the time. And it does this when there are barely any programs running. It freezes if there is a video chat running along with Google docs. Programs do not load up and for some reason the mouse stops working on the monitor all of the time! Very frustrating, especially for online schooling. If the computer goes into sleep more, it does not connect to the programs when it is used again. On top of that, microphone in new headset does not connect to the PC! Waste of money for sure!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (66)Report
- Excellent unit- August 19, 2020
This ASUS Strix is very powerful, know there is more expensive units. However this so far can handle anything I load it with. I am very happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report