ASUS ROG Strix GT15 Gaming PC - Star Black (Intel Core i7-10700KF/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 2060 SUPER)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 3.8GHz octa-core Intel Core i7-10700KF processor (overclockable up to 5GHz) and 16GB of DDR4-2933 SO-DIMM RAM deliver reliable performance for your multi-tasking and marathon gaming sessions
- 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 solid state drive (SSD) provides tonnes of space for all your games, software, and other media files
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER graphics card with dedicated 8GB of video memory gives you blazing-fast video output with rich graphics and detailed visuals
- Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+, 802.11ax) and RJ45 10/100/1000 ethernet port provide a fast and flexible internet connection for uninterrupted online gaming
- Dual-band Bluetooth 5.0 2x2 technology offers quick wireless connection between the PC and Bluetooth-enabled devices such as keyboards, mice, wireless headphones, and more
- Numerous USB ports including one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, and seven USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports give you plenty of connectivity options
- Other connections including HDMI out, DisplayPort, and various audio jacks let you plug-in a wide range of monitors, audio accessories, and other peripherals
- Expansion slots including two PCIe 3.0 x1, a PCIe 3.0 x16, and an M.2 Connector for SSD give you plenty of options to customise your rig
- Intel B460 chipset sound card provides crystal-clear, immersive audio for your games and movies
- VR-ready for virtual reality games, apps, and accessories (sold separately) to give you an enhanced gaming experience
- Air-cooling system prevents the PC from overheating due to intense gaming for longer hours
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system featuring an intuitive UI that allows you to run advanced games, software, and productivity apps easily
- Additional preloaded software includes Armoury Crate and Sonic Studio for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Keyboard
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great First Gaming PC- November 19, 2020
Up until I bought this PC, I've only played console. My main concern with this PC was heat. There's only one fan so I was worried that it could not cool the computer well enough but so far I have not had any problems. It's relatively quiet and looks good. I have a 144hz monitor set up with it and together all games look and run amazing. I'm sure I'll run through that 1TB of SSD fairly fast but it has room for more internal drives as well as room for more RAM. It also comes with a mouse and keyboard which are okay, nothing special but they could definitely do the job if you're not interested in paying for a high end keyboard or mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good computer- September 12, 2020
Picked this computer up on the 4th. Pros: its a quiet machine which runs practically everything on high or extremely high quality. Cons: The wifi and bluetooth randomly disconnect sometimesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Cheap and good performance- November 30, 2020
Got this on Black Friday, it’s cheap and great performance. But this machine is obviously not pure ROG, you should know before buy. Rtx2060s graphic card is good enough for most of games. One thing I’m worry about is the 500W power supply, 600W should work better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report