ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB GDDR6X Video Card
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- RTX 30 series GPU is part of NVIDIA's high-end line-up designed for powerful performance
- 10GB of GDDR6X video memory allows the GPU to support higher resolutions of up to 8K
- Ampere architecture offers better power efficiency and two times the FP32 throughput
- Second-generation RT (ray tracing) cores generate double the throughput of the previous generation
- Third-generation Tensor cores deliver improved performance with AI algorithms for gaming efficiency
- Supports multi-monitor setups so you can enhance your visuals across up to 4 displays
- Extremely robust hardware ensures maximum performance levels with great amount of durability
- Independent heatsinks and a backplate redesign help prevent overheating
- Axial-tech fan design features even more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the centre fan
- 2.9-slot design expands the cooling surface area for more thermal headroom
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and numerous high-current power stages
- GPU Tweak II lets you tweak performance levels and thermal settings, and ensures continuous monitoring
Interfaces and I/O
- Speed Setup Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 163 reviewers who responded, 155 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best 3080, with the price to match- December 5, 2020
This is the best of the best for the RTX 3080s, the Strix model. With excellent thermal performance and whisper-quiet noise under full load, I highly recommend this card for anyone who wants the best of the best at any cost (or you could just buy a 3090) or wants to overclock, as this has the best power delivery of any 3080, giving stable overclocks just under 2ghz. Performance is excellent, and as for aesthetics, I subjectively think it looks awesome, especially with the RGB bar on top and the RGB on the inside of the fans. TLDR, if you have the dough to spend (this is 150 over MSRP) go for it, as you definitely won't be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great card- October 19, 2021
I bought this about 10 months ago and have zero complaints. It's been quite, pulls 200 frames+ easy at 1440p ultra settings, it stays cool and I mean it's a great card!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a 3080 - and it's the best - you need it.- February 26, 2021
I mean wow. At $1009.04, I can honestly say it was worth. I own the 3070 variant and grabbed this one for my brother, but got to test it before handing it over. It takes 3 8-pin connectors and is massive. All of the 30 series STRIX cards are the exact same on the outside, besides the pin count. It is a beautiful card and the performance is insane. With Doom, I was getting too many frames at Max Settings, 1440p. 300+ constantly, it honestly felt overkill. For Forza, Max Settings, 1440p, the benchmark mode scored 183FPS, but actually in game, I was getting 180-210 constantly. If you can get this, you have a unicorn. I have no doubt this is the best AIB of the 30 series.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.