ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X Video Card
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- RTX 30 series GPU is part of NVIDIA's high-end line-up designed for powerful performance
- 24GB of GDDR6X video memory allows the GPU to support higher resolutions of up to 8K
- Ampere architecture offers better power efficiency and two times the FP32 throughput
- Second-generation RT (ray tracing) cores generate double the throughput of the previous generation
- Third-generation Tensor cores deliver improved performance with AI algorithms for gaming efficiency
- Supports multi-monitor setups so you can enhance your visuals across up to 4 displays
- Extremely robust hardware ensures maximum performance levels with great amount of durability
- Independent heatsinks and a backplate redesign help prevent overheating
- Axial-tech fan design features even more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the centre fan
- 2.9-slot design expands the cooling surface area for more thermal headroom
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and numerous high-current power stages
- GPU Tweak II lets you tweak performance levels and thermal settings, and ensures continuous monitoring
Interfaces and I/O
- Speed Setup Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 63 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing performance- February 19, 2021
The ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX3090-O24G-GAMING has the fastest maximum clock speed available today for an air-cooled card (1890 MHz) and runs most games at insane frame rates. My RTX3090 has no coil whine at all and the 3 cooling fans actually come to a complete stop when the card is not being worked hard. When running Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 where the GPU is pegged at 100% load most of the time (all settings on "Ultra"), the GPU temperature hovers around 70 degC. Asus have done an excellent job with this card, I highly recommend it and would certainly buy one again myself if I was building another gaming PC.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beast GPU with nice aesthetic design- November 10, 2020
Preordered on launch day and finally came in after a month and a half of waiting. The build quality is very nice and the rgb is not too overwhelming. Very good performance, easily hit over 22k gpu score in 3d mark time spy. It has 480W power limit so be sure to get a 850W+ power supply if want to get the most out of it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Coil Whining- November 29, 2020
I bought this card for a workstation build, as well as for gaming. It does its job well for rendering/compositing/VFX etc... but I've been hearing about a lot of coil whining complaints, as well as on my own card. I'm thinking about trying to exchange for a new one to hopefully get luckier and get a card that doesn't whine. I called asus and they said themselves that it is "normal"..... for a card of this power. Getting an exchange is obv going to be impossible so soon since this card barely exists anywhere. It's early tech, there are some problems, but overall the card is fast as hell.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.