ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E ATX LGA1200 Motherboard
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Intel LGA 1200 socket brings out the top performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors and 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Supports Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors, Intel 14 nm CPU, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 depending on the CPU types
- Reliable ATX form factor comes with its larger expansion slots, limited cable usage, modern I/O standard support, and reduced cost
- On-board Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 and dual Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard come in effective with its high-performance gaming networking
- HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output compatibility, and quad M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors create the ultimate gaming connectivity
- AI overclocking, AI cooling and AI noise cancelation for a free flowing, heat-free and noiseless performance
- 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, top-quality alloy chokes and lasting capacitors provide dependable power solutions to assist multi-core processors
- Optimized thermal profile with VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, Triple onboard M.2 heatsinks, and an M.2 backplate result in enhanced cooling for PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
- ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier alongside DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III produces high-fidelity, industry-leading gaming audio
- Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation ensures the clearest audio during in-game conversations
- ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers keep you entertained with customized lighting options
- M.2 Q-Latch, Pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack, Clr CMOS button, Q-Code and FlexKey come in handy for PC DIY builders
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 80 reviewers who responded, 72 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poorly designed AI OC Interface - potential LAN is- July 31, 2021
The default AI OC system of this board determined my i9-11900k with a Noctua NH-D15 Cooler could easily run at 5.3GHz. This resulted in my CPU hitting the 100C shutdown threshold under full load. I have to hard set the limiter to 4.6GHz to avoid temps in excess of 72C. On top of that, the AI system first wants an XMP setting, before CPU, which makes no sense. All in all, it's a very confusing and poorly designed system that takes everyone down the rabbit hole just to tweak things properly. I've also had numerous LAN HAL issues with Windows 10. So bad, I had to drop my backup software. This was on a fresh Win 10 install with no other issues or problems.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome auto over clocking- May 3, 2021
Im not one for potentially seizure causing LEDs. This board fits the bill. The only issue I had was getting the sound drivers correct and also getting the dual lens working in a team but with a little trial and error it finally started working as far as I overclocking was concerned I had my i7 100600 tuned by the included OC utility. 5200mhz. 29% ok. Cooling didn't seem to be any issue for my Corsair I-115 liquid cooler 280mm radiator. I haven't tried to manually overclock it but I'm sure it could achieve 5.3MHz. the ease of Auto OC leaves little reason to manually. All though the vast array of tweak's you may get even higher OC ...great board as always.
- Nice clean and easy install- March 26, 2021
I bought this to go with my i9 10900k, EVGA RT3080 FTW3. Setting it up was easy, the AI fan control works great wityh all the fan headers on this board. I have two 1tb Samsung EVO 970 plus's, and 4 stcks of Adata XPG Spectrix 3600 running with no issues. There is a new BIOs update that came out on 3/25, I updated to that before installing Windows 10 pro. The Asus software works well with no issues like in the past versions. The Intel LAN works good, there is a newer driver I downloaded with all the other drivers from Asus's website. Armoury Crate does a good job installing most of the drivers you need as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.