ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Gaming Laptop - Grey (AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3060/Win 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3.1GHz AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS octa-core processor (overclockable up to 4.5GHz) and 16GB of DDR4RAM combine to produce high-speed performance without lags or stutters
- 1TB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) offers ample storage space for all your data and enables swift file transfers
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card with 6GB of dedicated memory lets you enjoy your games in maximum graphics settings
- 14" Full HD display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 delivers outstanding visual clarity with bright colours and bold contrast
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) lets you connect to high-speed wireless networks for buffer-free video streaming and lag-free online gaming
- Dual-band Bluetooth 5.1 (2 x 2) lets you pair the laptop with wireless devices such as mice, speakers, keyboards, headsets, and more (each sold separately)
- Four-cell lithium-ion battery with a 76Wh capacity keeps you entertained for hours
- One USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 2 port with Power Delivery and Display port, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one HDMI port, and one 3.5mm combo audio jack allow for connecting various peripheral devices, flash drives, projectors, and more (sold separately)
- VR-ready design can run virtual reality games and applications (VR games, applications, and accessories sold separately)
- Ultra-slim profile is stylish and easy to carry
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system comes with a user-friendly interface and advanced security features
Storage & Memory
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- As good as it gets -- just note the keyboard!!- April 19, 2021
Checkout youtube and blog reviews -- this thing is a champion: great build quality, great screen, amazing CPU and GPU, solid RAM with opportunity to upgrade (limited). I love the portability and 14" is the perfect size, though will want to connect with a bigger display for gaming most of the time. NOTE this is a bilingual Eng/Fr keyboard!! I had to exchange for an English-only version. Maybe this doesn't bother you (or it's what you want), but if I'm dropping this much cash for something, I want it to be what I want. Keyboard feels great for typing though. The only thing I would say this laptop is missing is thunderbolt inputs, which should be kind of a standard with 2021 laptops, but the USB and HDMI inputs are enough for my purposes. Sale price would be nice but for what you get, the regular price is pretty fair.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Excellent overall- April 24, 2021
Asus did an excellent job of engineering this laptop, good balance of GPU and CPU power in order to run most game titles without overheating in such a small package, while having decent battery life. Great speakers also. Some of the trade-offs are no Thunderbolt 3 (the Ryzen chip cannot support), and no webcam. Note that this model does not have the Anime Matrix, which I don't really mind anyway. So if you want the bling, you need to shell more $$$ :DYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Perfect Gaming Notebook with Perfect Specs.- May 25, 2021
Have been using this notebook for a month now and it is a very impressive device. Despite the removal of the pre-installed webcam (not it matters anyways as I have a even better external webcam) the notebook is an absolute beast!. The GeForce RTX 3060 which is an upper-mid range graphics card is run all of the games smoothly. Also the AMD Ryzen processor is also superb too feels like a super fast device. Just a reminder that when playing games it makes a loud noise that is coming from the fans. But other than that its a good device with the reasonable price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report