ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 15.6" Gaming Laptop -White (AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS/1TB SSD/32GB RAM/RTX 3080) -Eng
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 3.1GHz AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS processor (overclockable up to 4.5GHz) and 32GB of DDR4 RAM can handle the most intense, performance-demanding games
- 1TB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) gives you quick, reliable storage space for all of your images, videos, apps, games, and more
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with 8GB of dedicated memory drives your gaming visuals and renders every detail with exceptional clarity
- Up to 165Hz refresh rate keeps you immersed in your gameplay with smooth frame rates, even in fast-paced action
- 15.6" QHD display with 2560 x 1440 native resolution at a 16:9 aspect ratio and 300nits brightness delivers gorgeous visuals for all your games, streaming, and more
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and 10/100/1000 ethernet let you establish high-speed wireless and wired internet connections
- Bluetooth 5.1 (2x2 dual band) helps you pair up compatible wireless devices such as a mouse, keyboard, speakers, headsets, and more
- Four-cell lithium-ion battery with 90Wh capacity provides plenty of power for hours of gaming on-the-go
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports with Power Delivery and DisplayPort, an HDMI port, a microSD card reader, a 3.5mm combo audio jack, and a RJ45 LAN jack allow you to connect up to a variety of external devices
- Backlit precision gaming keyboard keeps you in the game whether it's day or night
- VR-ready laptop is able to run virtual reality games and applications
- Ultra-slim (0.8") design is easy to carry around in your backpack
- Windows 10 Home operating system comes with enhanced security, an easy-to-use interface, and access to a world of games and apps
- Includes 30 days of Xbox Game Pass for PC with purchase (note: active subscription required; continues until cancelled)
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 3070 model has better value- March 24, 2021
While the CPU in this laptop may be an HS (lower 35-watt TDP) version of the Ryzen 9 5900HX, the Ryzen 9 5900HS can still boost up to 65 watts providing HX performance. In Cinebench R23, the 8 cores and 16 threads got a single-core score of about 1450 and a multi-core score of about 13000! This score literally crushes any other laptop with Intel or 2-year-old flagship Desktops. The RTX 3080 is less impressive, with a TDP of 75 watts and can Dynamically boost up to 100 watts. In CyberPunk 2077, with the setting at Ray-Tracing Ultra with DLSS set to quality, I got an average fps of 35 (NOW REMEMBER THIS IS AT 1440P). This is because of the bottleneck created by Nvidia Optimus (I won't explain it here cause it'll make my review super long). To disable Optimus, you have to plug in a USB-C to Display-port 1.4 dongle and connect the laptop to an external monitor, which bypasses Optimus. With the same settings at 1440p, I got a mind-boggling 53 FPS which is literally the digits switched around (irony) and was much more playable. There was also a problem with the speakers; it was popping out of the box. To fix this, go to Dolby Access and switch the equalizer to balanced and Voila speakers fixed. There's No webcam, so use your phone or buy a webcam for $50 (since you're buying a $3500 laptop). Otherwise, I'm happy with the purchase because of the performance, noise and temps, which never got above 50 decibels and never above 90 degrees celsius. However, I would recommend that the majority of people buy the RTX 3070 model at $2499, which is a way better deal than this (other than that it has 8 gigs of ram soldered compared to this model with 16 gigs soldered, and if you switch out the 1 removable RAM stick with a different amount of ram compared to the amount soldered, it will decrease performance as it will be asynchronous, so keep that in mind) Otherwise if you have $3500 and need a super thin and light (4.2 lbs) 15-inch gaming laptop with desktop-level performance, This is it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- - March 13, 2021No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (51)Report