ASUS TUF 24" FHD 144Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VG249Q) - Black
- 23.8" IPS LED screen with 1920x1080 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio, delivers sharp, clear images ideal for professional gamers
- 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms moving picture response time renders spectacular visuals with less lag for fast-paced gameplay
- Adaptive-Sync and FreeSync technologies reduce screen tearing, stuttering, and choppy frame rates during fast motion and intense play
- Extreme Low Motion Blur technology reduces ghosting and motion blur to give you an immersive gaming experience
- Shadow Boost enhances the quality of dark images and scenes by increasing brightness without over-exposing
- Supports Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphic cards for nearly seamless visuals
- Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, 16 series, RTX 20 series, and newer graphics cards
- One DisplayPort, one HDMI port, and one D-Sub port offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Ergonomic stand allows you to tilt, swivel, and adjust the height to position the monitor at a convenient viewing angle
- Power Cord
- DisplayPort Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1488 reviewers who responded, 1427 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great monitor- October 7, 2020
Great monitor at a decent price. Colours and viewing angles are beautiful. The stand is built like a tank and has all the adjustment in the world. I assume your not getting 1ms response time as advertised because it's an IPS so I highly recommend turning on the ELBM setting to get it closer and also play with the colour settings as they're not great out of the box. I haven't tried over clocking but i'm sure you can squeeze some extra performance out of this thing. Also this is G-SYNC compatible even though its not listed so that's another plus. Speakers are not great though but who uses speakers for gaming anyways. Over all a great monitor, fits all my needs and more, would highly recommend this to a person with a good enough gaming PC.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Decent colors, but dead pixel.- May 22, 2020
This is the second monitor I have purchased produced by ASUS that has a dead pixel. The last one I returned and got a new one that is perfect. This is my second screen in my setup used for work/streaming, so it isn’t as critical for me. However, the fact that this is 2020 and there are still monitors being made with dead/stuck pixels is astounding to me. Especially because the policies companies like ASUS have requiring 3-6 bad pixels for an RMA are terrible and support bad QA. This is an otherwise good monitor, with 144hz as the refresh rate and IPS quality colors. I am super disappointed by ASUS here and will not purchase from them again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent 144hz monitor - slightly pricy- May 29, 2020
Fantastic 144hz 1080p monitor. It is slightly pricier than other models from Acer, but the IPS panel looks great and everything works well. The stand is nice and offers rotation on 3 axes, and the color is quite good out of the box as well. My unit had some backlight bleed on the top right corner, but it isn't too bad and I don't really notice it unless the screen is dark. The ELMB setting for me looked awful, so I just kept it off. Shadow boost will wash out darker scenes that are intended to be darker, so I also left it off. Overall, an excellent monitor, although there comparable offerings at lower prices if you can find them in stock.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.