ASUS TUF 31.5" 1440p WQHD 165Hz 1ms GTG Curved VA LCD FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VG32VQ1B)
- 31.5" curved LCD display with WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) guarantees stunning picture quality with incredible colour and crisp details
- 1ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response time and 165Hz refresh rate ensure incredibly smooth, lag-free, and blur-free videos, thus making the monitor ideal for fast-paced games
- Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync Premium) technology prevents screen stuttering and tearing to ensure extremely fluid gaming visuals
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology eliminates tearing and ghosting by enabling 1ms MPRT with Adaptive-Sync on at the same time
- Shadow Boost improves picture details in dark areas without over-exposing bright areas
- HDR-10 support enables a rich and true-to-life viewing experience
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports and a DisplayPort 1.2 provide better connectivity options
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles let you view the monitor clearly from different angles
- 100mm x 100mm VESA-mountable design allows convenient wall installation (wall mounts sold separately)
- HDMI Cable
- DP Cable
- Power Cord
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cheap quality bad picture- March 20, 2021
Wasn’t happy with this monitor took it back. Very poor picture quality especially for gaming/warzone. Everything is very pixelated can’t see anything clearly especially in the distance. Even though I was gaming at 1440p at 120 hz using freesync with Xbox series x. Very inaccurate when trying to shoot enemies, half the time they simply aren’t there. Even a non competitor gsync monitor I replaced it with performed and looked way better at 60hz. I’m not sure if it was just because it’s a VA monitor or not. My friends 1080p VA Dell monitor looked way better than this one did and was more accurate.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Amazing!- August 22, 2020
Thought it would be laggy for a 32 inch monitor but its amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Dead Pixels and light bleed. No quality control- June 24, 2021
I received this monitor today and I was so upset. Their is dead pixels that form a line shaped like a check mark on the lower portion of the monitor above the task bar. I tried a Pixel test and it is indeed dead pixels. I thought it was a crack in the screen. This monitor has major light bleed in dark scenes. When games load their is a big circle of light bleed on the left middle of the screen and the top and bottom edges and the right edge of the monitor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.