ASUS TUF 31.5" QHD 165Hz 1ms GTG Curved VA LCD FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VG32VQ1B)
- 31.5" curved LCD display with QHD resolution (2560 x 1440) guarantees stunning picture quality with incredible colour and crisp details
- 1ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response time and 165Hz refresh rate ensure incredibly smooth, lag-free, and blur-free videos, thus making the monitor ideal for fast-paced games
- Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync Premium) technology prevents screen stuttering and tearing to ensure extremely fluid gaming visuals
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology eliminates tearing and ghosting by enabling 1ms MPRT with Adaptive-Sync on at the same time
- Shadow Boost improves picture details in dark areas without over-exposing bright areas
- HDR-10 support enables a rich and true-to-life viewing experience
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports and a DisplayPort 1.2 provide better connectivity options
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles let you view the monitor clearly from different angles
- 100mm x 100mm VESA-mountable design allows convenient wall installation (wall mounts sold separately)
- HDMI Cable
- DP Cable
- Power Cord
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cheap quality bad picture- March 20, 2021
Wasn’t happy with this monitor took it back. Very poor picture quality especially for gaming/warzone. Everything is very pixelated can’t see anything clearly especially in the distance. Even though I was gaming at 1440p at 120 hz using freesync with Xbox series x. Very inaccurate when trying to shoot enemies, half the time they simply aren’t there. Even a non competitor gsync monitor I replaced it with performed and looked way better at 60hz. I’m not sure if it was just because it’s a VA monitor or not. My friends 1080p VA Dell monitor looked way better than this one did and was more accurate.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Amazing!- August 22, 2020
Thought it would be laggy for a 32 inch monitor but its amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Haven't seen my boyfriend in days- February 27, 2022
Purchased this as a gift for my partner. He uses his computer for work and it has drained the fun of him staying late at his computer to game, which he used to love. Ever since I got him this monitor, I haven't really seen him. I think that means he is enjoying it! Thanks for bringing some fun back to his day :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Dead Pixels and light bleed. No quality control- June 24, 2021
I received this monitor today and I was so upset. Their is dead pixels that form a line shaped like a check mark on the lower portion of the monitor above the task bar. I tried a Pixel test and it is indeed dead pixels. I thought it was a crack in the screen. This monitor has major light bleed in dark scenes. When games load their is a big circle of light bleed on the left middle of the screen and the top and bottom edges and the right edge of the monitor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Unusable for gaming- March 25, 2021
The fact that this is advertised as a gaming monitor is a joke, the amount of smearing and ghosting is completely unacceptable. Scrolling makes text unreadable, and no amount of fiddling with settings will remove the horrific amounts of motion blur that happen every time you move anything on screen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report