ASUS TUF Dash 15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Eclipse Grey (Intel Core i7-11370H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3060)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3.3GHz Intel Core i7-11370H quad-core processor (overclockable up to 4.8 GHz) and 16GB of RAM deliver powerful performance to take on the latest AAA titles and intensive creativity workflows
- 512GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) provides ample high-speed storage for faster file operations and quicker boot times
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card with 6GB of memory provides incredible graphics performance with realistic details and textures
- 15.6" Full HD IPS display with 1920 x 1080 screen resolution produces exceptional visuals and amazing motion performance with a 144Hz refresh rate
- Integrated 10/100/1000 ethernet and Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) allows for reliable connection to wired and wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.1 dual band 2x2 offers quick file transfers, enhanced peripheral range, and high quality audio streaming
- Four-cell 76Wh lithium-ion battery fuels the laptop for hours of gaming, entertainment, or productivity on the go
- One USB Type C port with power delivery, one DisplayPort, one Thunderbolt 4 port, three USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, one HDMI port, and one 3.5mm combo audio jack allows for plugging in external devices, peripherals, and more
- Ultra-slim design is 0.8" thin and weighs 4.4lb. for ultimate portability
- VR-ready laptop is powerful enough to let you enjoy deeper immersion with virtual reality games (VR games and accessories sold separately)
- Bilingual keyboard with backlit keys spares you the hassle of fumbling around when typing in the dark
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- poggers- May 6, 2021
if properly optimized its performance is high-mid tier, I have had it for almost 1 month no issues, loud fans as expected from gaming laptops, sad its a quad core CPU it does effect the performance of the 3060m, light and portable battery life seems good (had an ASUS g750jw - battery didn't charge) I personally need a storage upgrade for the f15 considering that its only a 512gb m.2. overall its quite well built, light, slim, tkl (not that it matters) proof im a real gamer: https://raid.report/ps/InfearowYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Perfect- April 15, 2021
Been using it for 2 days. Runs like a dream. Great for personal use. Everything is lightning fast. The machine itself is very light. The cooling system is fantastic. Silent and performance mode makes games run without heating up past 70 degrees. Runs Fallout 4, Skyrim, GTA 5 with extreme graphics mods without a single FPS loss from 60 cap. Bought it for a great price while on sale. Other computers near that price tag only came with 1660TI or 2060, which wouldn't have been suitable to my needs. 5/5 love from me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Excellent- June 3, 2021
So I think this laptop is amazing . The building quality is awesome and I personally love the led keyboard and the touch pad . The laptop is a bit of a fingerprint magnet but u can always just wipe that off . It runs so smoothly and I was so suprised how it ran some games so well . I’ve had it for 2 weeks and have not played many games yet , but I have played fortnite , rocket league , warzone and knockout city . All these games were so smooth and ran like a dream . I’d 100 % recommend this laptop if your looking for a light , powerful gaming laptop . Only on more bad thing , it’s that the fans can get decently loud , but once I have my headset on I can’t hear them at all .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report