ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-Fi II ATX AM4 Motherboard
- AM4 Socket with PCIe 4.0 are an excellent match for third generation AMD Ryzen CPUs
- 12" x 9.6" ATX form factor offers plenty of room and fits into most cabinets
- Onboard integrated dual-band 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E and Realtek 2.5Gb LAN provide stable and secure connectivity to wired and wireless networks
- ASUS TUF PROTECTION shields the components against power surges, high voltage spikes, short circuits, and other electrical hazards
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.2 (ready for Windows 11 or later) lets you connect to wireless devices such as speakers, headsets, keyboard and mouse, etc.
- One HDMI 2.1 port and 1 DisplayPort 1.4 port for connecting to high-definition display devices for spectacular visuals
- Two USB 2.0 ports, 6 USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 ports, rear optical S/PDIF output port for hooking up a variety of compatible devices and peripherals such as external storage, smartphones, input devices, and more
- Two M.2 slots (with NVMe SSD support) and 6 SATA 6GB/s ports for expanding your storage capacity
- Realtek 7.1 Surround Sound audio with SUPREMEFX S1220A codec, DTS Sound Unbound, Sonic Studio III, dedicated audio PCB layers, premium audio capacitors, jack detection, multi-streaming and more produce richly detailed audio for immersive gaming entertainment
- Two-Way AI Noise Cancellation for communicating with your gaming friends in crisp audio clarity
- PCIe 4.0 x16 slot boasts high throughput that results in a snappier operating system and faster game performance
- Three PCIe 3.0 X1 slot and 1 PCIe 3.0 x16 slots for inserting additional components to expand your computer's functionality
- Four DIMM DDR4 RAM slots supports up to 128GB of system memory
- Efficient heat management and fan speed control with Fan Xpert 4 and UEFI Q-Fan Control utility
- ASUS Exclusive software includes Armoury Crate with Aura Sync, TUF GAMING CPU-Z, DTS Custom and WinRAR handling various monitoring and enhancement operations
- AI Suite 3 is packed with Performance and Power Saving Utility, EPU, DIGI + VRM, Fan Xpert 4, TurboV Evo, EZ update, WinRAR, DAEMON Tools, and Norton Anti-virus software (free trial) managing and optimizing your hardware for the best performance
- ASUS-Exclusive Aura Sync RGB Lighting with Aura Creator lets you customize your gaming rig down to every LED with multi-layered light effects for achieving a cool gaming theme
- Compatible with Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 11 64-bit operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great motherboard- February 16, 2022
Installed and downloaded drivers works great without any issuesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- March 12, 2022
Bios settings were easy to navigate and setting up was as easy as ever. It had all the right slots and connections for my build and I like the RGB included on it. I love this motherboard!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good product I'm happy- May 2, 2022
Good product just had problems connecting to wifi but customer service took care of it not that big of issue just needed most recent driver that was not on there websiteYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish it had connectors for Antec DF600 FLUX case- May 4, 2022
Love the MB. Only problem is I cannot find a place to connect my Antec DF600 FLUX RGB Fans. Otherwise, great MB. Picked up the CPU, 32Gb Ram, Video Card easily.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Motherboard- June 7, 2022
This motherboard is nice but I have to say what about the extra pci port for over clocking. The bios is nice and designed is 10/10.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns