ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB GDDR6X Video Card
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- RTX 30 series GPU is part of NVIDIA's high-end line-up designed for powerful performance
- 10GB of GDDR6X video memory allows the GPU to support higher resolutions of up to 8K
- Ampere architecture offers better power efficiency and two times the FP32 throughput
- Second-generation RT (ray tracing) cores generate double the throughput of the previous generation
- Third-generation Tensor cores deliver improved performance with AI algorithms, gaming efficiency and double throughput with structural sparsity
- Supports multi-monitor setups so you can enhance your visuals across up to 4 displays
- Independent heatsinks, TUF components with Auto-Extreme Technology, and a backplate vent help prevent overheating
- Axial-tech fan design features a reversed central fan direction, leading to less turbulence
- Military-grade capacitors, dual ball fan bearings, and other TUF components improve durability and performance
- GPU Tweak II lets you tweak performance levels and thermal settings, and ensures continuous monitoring
Interfaces and I/O
- Speed Setup Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Undervolted and overclocked- December 28, 2020
The Asus RTX 3080 TUF OC performances exceptionally well and temperature stays cooler than the FE and other similarly priced models from other manufacturers. I am able to maintain a stable core clock/mem clock of 1920MHz / 10001MHz at an under voltage of 0.850mV. With this configuration, it is drawing only 290 watts at peak load. I am running an average of 65 FPS on Cyberpunk 2077 (1440p + Ultra + RT Ultra) as of writing this review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pretty Good- October 29, 2020
I undervolted the card and got 1-2% more performance, 7 degrees Celcius lower (when testing at constant 70% fan), and 60-80W less than stock. Inside my quiet oriented computer, the fans are not audible at 55% fan speed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Solid No-frills design to last- January 7, 2021
Very impressed with the build quality on my ASUS TUF RTX 3080. ASUS chooses quality components that have a long lifespan for their TUF line, and I appreciate that someone will be able to enjoy this card after me. A fantastic upgrade to my older GTX 1080. RTX is a very nice new technology, and you can certainly feel the difference in newer games. This 3080 pulls its weight very well considering the difference in price to a 3090.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report