ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X Video Card
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- RTX 30 series GPU is part of NVIDIA's high-end line-up designed for powerful performance
- 24GB of GDDR6X video memory allows the GPU to support higher resolutions of up to 8K
- Ampere architecture offers better power efficiency and two times the FP32 throughput
- Second-generation RT (ray tracing) cores generate double the throughput of the previous generation
- Third-generation Tensor cores deliver improved performance with AI algorithms, gaming efficiency and double throughput with structural sparsity
- Supports multi-monitor setups so you can enhance your visuals across up to 4 displays
- Independent heatsinks, TUF components with Auto-Extreme Technology, and a backplate vent help prevent overheating
- Axial-Tech fan design features a reversed central fan direction, leading to less turbulence
- Military-grade capacitors, dual ball fan bearings, and other TUF components improve durability and performance
- GPU Tweak II lets you tweak performance levels and thermal settings, and ensures continuous monitoring
Interfaces and I/O
- Speed Setup Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great performance, but severely overpriced- January 1, 2021
Pros -Best card out there for gaming at high res and ultra settings. -Minimal RGB. -Fans were nearly silent under load Cons -The worst coil whine I have ever experienced. It was as if Chewbacca was playing a harmonica while sitting behind and industrial fan blade. This may have been a 1 off, but any card over $500 shouldn't have this type of quality issue. -24gb of vram is overkill for a card if your intent is gaming. You'll replace this card long before 24gb of vram is required in gaming. -Nvidia is gouging it's customers because they know you'll pay whatever they decide to price it at. -Nvidia has screwed over add in board partners like Asus by setting an artificially low MSRP meaning these companies need to jack up their price in order to keep their margins where they were just 1 generation back. -There is no reason for this card to exist as a titan class without titan class drivers. Final thoughts I've been waiting for my launch day preorder on a 3080 strix and finally decided to settle and get this instead. Although the performance was where I want it, the extreme coil whine under load made it unbearable to use. This is not an 8k card no matter what nvidia claims.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Powerful, Cool and Quiet...except for coil whine!- December 27, 2020
The ASUS RTX 3090 TUF is a well built card overall. Has a very robust cooler that keeps the card running cool and quiet. I never saw it run warmer than 65°C under full load. However, the GPU I got was plagued with loud, annoying coil whine at any GPU load except idle. It was so loud that I could hear it in my enclosed case from over 6 feet away. It ruined what was otherwise a fantastic GPU. If you get one without coil whine or at least less coil whine than I had then the card is a great purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- the card is not 10,000 dollars- September 22, 2020
The card is not 10,000$ the 10,000 is if you want first dibs then when the card shows up they will give you your change.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (57)Report