ASUS Vivo AiO 24" All-in-One PC (AMD Athlon Silver 3050U/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
- 2.3 GHz dual-core AMD Athlon Silver 3050U processor and 8GB DDR4 RAM keep the computer running smoothly so you can execute your daily tasks efficiently
- 1 TB hard disk drive offers plenty of storage space for your project files, movies, games, music, and other data
- 23.8" display featuring Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 native resolution lets you enjoy your videos and movies with sharp, crystal-clear visuals
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port let you access high-speed internet through flexible wireless or wired connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0 dual band connectivity allows you to quickly pair up your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, and more
- One USB 2.0 Type-A port, 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a 3.5mm audio combo jack, a RJ-45 LAN jack, a DC-in port, an HDMI In 1.4 port, and an HDMI Out 1.4 port give you multiple connectivity options, while a kensington lock slot protects the computer against theft
- Integrated webcam lets you enjoy instant video chats with your friends and family
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system, which offers a user-friendly interface and numerous features
- ZEN/Vivo plastic silver white keyboard and mouse included for quick setup
Inputs & Outputs
- ZEN/Vivo Plastic Silver White Wired Keyboard and Mouse
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So slow...did I get a lemon??- September 22, 2021
I bought this as a gift for an older family member and I'm wondering if I received a defective product or if this computer is just plain crappy. It was incredibly slow out of the box and continues to be slow. Right now it's actually unusable because we tried to do a Windows update and it got hung up on 5% updated or something ridiculous like that. We tried force turning it off but every time we turn it on it goes back to updating. Unfortunately the gift was not opened right away and we passed the return date on the receipt. I'm going to have to pay somebody to take look at this computer now. Bye bye $$$. Stay away form this desktop, there's something better out there.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- A bit weird- November 26, 2021
I bought this computer 10 days ago. Set up was very slow. And like other reviews, it run very slowly, many updates, and got hung-up somewhere, even after a number cycles of being turned on /off. On the desktop screen, when "type here to search", a black window popped up without any contents. I was about to return it one week later. But I wanted to give it a last chance before I did so. When I turned it on this time, there was an update from ASUS and after the update, everything seemed ok. I'd like to give a 4-star review to the computer based on its current performance if it did not perform weirdly at the beginning. Stylish design, sharp screen, but the keyboard does not match the stylish.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not good, Not awful- November 17, 2020
Pretty average computer, in my opinion, overpriced. Screen is clear, harddrive space is adequate. The computer is slow to run, cannot use for online meetings as the whole computer freezes and needs to be restarted frequently. Decent computer for internet browsing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Good Quality AiO PC- October 22, 2020
Very sleek design. The silver/white keyboard and mouse look and work really nice. Sharp and vivid display. Works well when accessing remote work desktop. Great purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- - October 1, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report