ASUS VivoBook 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Star Grey (Intel Core i7-10510U/512GB SSD/12GB RAM)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 1.8GHz (maximum turbo of 4.9GHz) quad-core Intel Core i7-10510U processor and 12GB of DDR4 RAM can handle all kinds of everyday tasks such as browsing, file operations, media projects, and more
- 512GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) offers high-performance storage and is power-efficient
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) touchscreen display with a glossy finish and 178-degree viewing angles produces bright and vivid images
- Slim 0.35" bezel with 82% screen-to-body ratio leaves you with even more display real estate
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+, 802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 (2x2) provide powerful range and connectivity to wireless networks and other devices for high-speed internet, file sharing, audio streaming, and more
- 42Wh 3-cell battery provides enough battery life so that your productivity isn't impacted when you are travelling
- Brushed aluminium chassis weights just 3.3lb. which makes this laptop lightweight and easy to carry around
- Two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, USB 3.23 Gen 1 Type A port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, HDMI port, and 3.5mm audio jack let you hook your laptop up to external storage, smartphones, speakers, a secondary display, and more
- Built-in SD/MMC card reader lets you conveniently transfer data between your laptop and card storage devices
- VGA webcam allows you to participate in video conferences, record videos, take selfies, and more
- Includes an ASUS Pen active stylus for increased productivity
- Fingerprint reader scans your fingerprints for a quick and secure login
- 2-in-1 laptop offers 4 convenient viewing modes: tablet, tent, stand, and laptop
- Preinstalled with bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system for powerful performance, heightened security, and an improved user interface
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
- ASUS Pen Active Stylus
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 73 reviewers who responded, 55 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Little Laptop, Funny Little Fan- September 16, 2020
I bought this computer because I needed a graphic design powerhouse and so far it's met all of my expectations. This little machine boots up faster than anything I've ever owned. The keyboard is extremely comfortable to type with. The screen is bright and sharp. The battery, out of the box, is superb. It gets 1 star less than 5 because, right out of the box, the fan blades made scraping sounds!!! (Only when the fan is running at a very low RPM) I was really surprised at Asus. Rather than go through the hassle of exchanging for such a minor issue I decided to consider it my computer's funny little quirk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Buy A Warranty- March 3, 2021
I bought this laptop originally because of the great specs (good storage, I7 processor), and that it's a relatively affordable 2 in 1. The functionality has been fine and without complaint. However, I've had nothing but issues with both hardware and software. About 4 months into owning the laptop, the finger scanner stopped working. Not a big deal, use the pin instead. Now about 8 months into owning it, the left side of the track pad has stopped working. Won't click whatsoever. Not to mention the incredibly weirdly placed webcam, which has been a big hassle in the current video call era. With this many problems for an 8 month old laptop, I have huge concerns about long-term durability.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great specs considering the price but- August 31, 2020
I bought this laptop as it has great specs considering the price, but if you're buying this for office/school and you'll be doing a lot online class/webcam meetings, take note that the camera will be at the bottom of the screen in "laptop mode". When you have your webcam turned on, it will be at an awkward angle and your hand will be shown while typing. Because of this I had to return it and exchange for a laptop with the webcam situated above the screen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Amazing laptop, weirdly placed webcam- September 9, 2020
Love it - looks great, works great. Feels solid, works quickly and the charger is small and lightweight. Touch screen and stylus are fun and probably quite useful if you’re creative. By far the best laptop I looked at in this price range. Only issue is The webcam which Isn’t the best quality and is also at the bottom of the screen. Makes your hands look massive or gives ppl a direct view up your nostrils but if you angle it a bit it’s ok. Wouldn’t have been a huge issue in the pre-Covid/zoom era but is a bit of an issue now - otherwise it would be full marks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Power packed budget laptop- May 21, 2021
I was a bit skeptical after buying this laptop. But after using it for 2 weeks i can assure that it has some of the best features. I7 10th generation with a classy keyboard. I have so much fun writing my assignments and essays with this keyboard. I was using HP before so ASUS was new to me. I am amazed from this laptop. It is touchscreen too so if you feel tired from typing you can just tilt the screen and use it as your tab. How cool is that? the only thing i dislike is the plastic body beside the mouse and keyboard. so overall a solid purchase for me for years to come :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report