ASUS VivoBook 15.6" Laptop (AMD Ryzen 7 5700U/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 1.8GHz AMD Ryzen 7 5700U octa-core processor (overclockable to 4.3GHz) and 16GB of DDR4 RAM offer a lightning-fast computing experience for all your projects and entertainment
- 1TB 5400RPM hard disk drive (HDD) and 256GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) provide ample storage space for your files, media, and more
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) anti-glare screen with 250 nits of brightness offers splendid visuals in 16:9 aspect ratio
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 (dual -band 2*2) provide superfast connectivity with wireless networks and a wide range of compatible peripherals (sold separately)
- 3S1P, 3-cell lithium-ion battery with 42Wh capacity powers the laptop for hours of on-the-go entertainment or productivity
- One HDMI port, two USB 2.0 ports, one USB 3.1 Type-A (Gen 1) port, and one USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1) port enable convenient wired connectivity with external devices, peripherals, and more
- microSD card reader allows you to transfer media and files from compatible cards (sold separately)
- Ergonomic keyboard offers a comfortable typing experience
- Fingerprint sensor helps prevent unauthorised access to your personal information
- Pre-installed bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system comes with an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great laptop for studying and light gaming!- October 19, 2021
Build quality is ok for a $1000. I used this laptop for studying and doing some light gaming and I have to say that I'm impressed. I bought the laptop a while ago and it is still going strong!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing for work/home- December 10, 2021
Amazing computer, love the fingerprint scanner, it takes less then 10 seconds from the power button being pressed until I’m in windows…. WOW and 8 core Ryzen 5700u is insanely fast, I took it apart and the heat pipe is bigger then I anticipated as well so they did an alright job cooling the thing as far as I’m concerned. It also runs without the fan passively until you hit a predetermined temp that you can change with the fan curve in MYASUS which comes pre installed. Only complaint is Screen brightness being quite poor, other then that, this machine packs one heck of a punch! Would definitely recommend if you wanna demolish your friends laptops at school or have a powerhouse at home for productivity or working with it! Thin and light as usual, I love my VivobookYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Garbage- December 13, 2021
For a laptop with such high specs that has a battery that can’t even last 4 hours on simple web browsing or Microsoft word, absolutely a jokeNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Asus Vivobook 15- December 29, 2021
It's a great laptop for its price and I've been enjoying using it! However I do wish it had thunderbolt and I KNOW that its an Intel Standard but Type c charging would've been nice. Other than that it's awesomeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good computer- January 8, 2022
Very fast computer. 8 cores/16 threads, 256G SSD and 1T hard disks. very thin.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.