ASUS VivoBook 15.6" Laptop - Slate Grey (Intel Core i3-1005G1/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 1.2GHz Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor (overclockable up to 3.4GHz) and 8GB of DDR4 RAM ensure smooth, high-speed performance to work on multiple apps simultaneously
- 256GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) lets you store your valuable data like movies, photos, and other important files with blazing-fast read and write speeds
- 15.6" anti-glare Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 picture resolution and 83% screen-to-body ratio keeps you totally immersed in your favourite movies and games
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ax) lets you access high-speed internet for browsing or video streaming from wireless routers and portable hotspot devices
- Bluetooth 4.1 (dual band) 1x1 instantly pairs with compatible devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more wirelessly
- Rechargeable 2-cell Li-ion battery of 37Wh capacity ensures a long life for disruption-free on-the-go computing
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, one HDMI port, and one 3.5mm combo audio jack provide effortless connectivity for multiple devices like portable storage drives, flash drives, external display units, headphones, and many more
- One microSD card reader slot lets you share files between your memory cards and the laptop in a flash
- Built-in webcam offers crystal-clear video chats with your family and friends
- Ergonomic keyboard enables faster and easier typing experience
- Fingerprint scanner logs you in quickly and securely via Windows Hello without entering any password
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home S mode operating system, which has Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge web browser, and many more features for security and user-friendliness
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- NEW COMPUTER- March 16, 2021
Purchased Monday March 8 2021 Ready for pick up in time frame anticipated Much improved over my previous 12 year old laptop Problem now printer off line, tried getting fixed with Geek Squad but it will take in home visit but because of Covid 19 this can't happen until restrictions lifted hopefully these will be lifted by March 21 With technology just one flaw after anotherYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- A thoroughly good experience!- April 6, 2021
After an excellent series of encounters with the Best Buy staff in north London,I am delighted with my new Asus in every way (look, speed, clarity of image etc), as also with the patience, skill and good will of the Geek Squad online support. All thoroughly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not off to a good start!- March 20, 2021
The new computer out of the box didn't work. The geek squad said we need to order you another one. Not of to a good start. We will see what happens with the replacement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report