ASUS VivoBook 15.6" Laptop - Slate Grey (Intel Core i5-1035G1/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 1GHz Intel i5-1035G1 quad-core processor (overclockable up to 3.6GHz) and 16GB of DDR4 RAM deliver reliable processing power and speed to meet your daily computing tasks
- 512GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) along with 32GB of Intel Optane Memory provide enough storage space with quick boot and data loading times
- 15.6" Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 native resolution showcases your movies and games with realistic colours and sharp visuals
- Four-way NanoEdge bezel display featuring an impressive screen-to-body ratio of 88% for distraction-free entertainment
- Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+, 802.11ax) provides reliable internet access from wireless routers and hotspot devices
- Dual-band Bluetooth 5.0 (2x2) allows you to pair the laptop with wireless peripherals like keyboards, mice, printers, and more for wireless usage
- Two-cell lithium-ion battery with a 37Wh capacity keeps you productive or entertained even while on-the-go
- Two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, one HDMI port, and one 3.5mm combo audio jack allow you to connect multiple devices like external storage devices, display units, and other peripherals
- Integrated microSD card reader for sharing your photos or music between a memory card and the laptop
- Built-in webcam lets you enjoy crystal-clear video chats with your friends and family
- Ergonomic chiclet keyboard with Ergolift design offers a comfortable, easier typing position
- Fingerprint sensor activates through Windows Hello for secure login to prevent any unauthorised access
- Pre-installed with Windows 10 Home bilingual operating system that has an optimised UI, advanced security features, and more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 55 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
- Cheap Display Panel of Asus- December 26, 2020
Hi , I tried everything I could from calibration to adjusting colors. Nothing worked. The real problem is that the colour depth supported by the panel is only 6bit as compared to 8bit for most other displays. My 4 year old non FHD laptop had a colour depth of 8k. This might be a problem with this laptop for everybody. Perhaps ASUS made the specifications better and compromised on the display qulaity. Try connecting this laptop to an external display, and it will be great. I think BEST BUY should return the entire lot to ASUS or sell it at a heavily discounted price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Pass on this sale - Disappointing despite specs- December 30, 2020
Purchased for impressive specs at price range. Big mistake as miserable display and sound quality cannot be overlooked. Screen has a yellow hue which cannot be modified and gave me a headache looking at it for more than 10 minutes. The sound quality on this device is beyond lousy. I was searching for a good deal on boxing day and I'm not one for superficial luxuries on a device but these flaws are too glaring to be overlooked. Cannot warn against this enough. Don't waste your hard earned dollars. Would like nothing more than to return it ASAP but due to lockdown Best Buy is closed for at least half a month so it's sitting with me like a wart until then.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Very fast, love it!- January 3, 2021
Loving this new laptop! Very fast and responsive, excellent display and it’s so small and light for a 15.6”! The display is so crisp, clear, and colourful. I would definitely recommend this laptop, it has worked perfectly so far for work and gaming. I’m using it for work and its so light to carry around, perfect for a professional on the go or also a student who needs to carry it around to class. The speakers aren’t very loud but I use headphones all the time anyway.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report