ASUS VivoBook 15.6" Laptop - Slate Grey (Intel Core i5-1035G1/512GB SSD/32GB Optane/16GB RAM/Win 10)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1GHz Intel i5-1035G1 quad-core processor (overclockable up to 3.6GHz) and 16GB of DDR4 RAM deliver reliable processing power and speed to meet your daily computing tasks
- 512GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) provides ample storage space with quick boot and data loading times
- 32GB of Intel Optane memory allows you to open your favourite applications quickly and easily even while multitasking
- 15.6" Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 native resolution showcases your movies and games with realistic colours and sharp visuals
- Four-way NanoEdge bezel display featuring an impressive screen-to-body ratio of 88% for distraction-free entertainment
- Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+, 802.11ax) provides reliable internet access from wireless routers and hotspot devices
- Dual-band Bluetooth 5.0 (2x2) allows you to pair the laptop with wireless peripherals like keyboards, mice, printers, and more for wireless usage
- Two-cell lithium-ion battery with a 37Wh capacity keeps you productive or entertained even while on-the-go
- Two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, one HDMI port, and one 3.5mm combo audio jack allow you to connect multiple devices like external storage devices, display units, and other peripherals
- Integrated microSD card reader for sharing your photos or music between a memory card and the laptop
- Built-in webcam lets you enjoy crystal-clear video chats with your friends and family
- Ergonomic chiclet keyboard with Ergolift design offers a comfortable, easier typing position
- Fingerprint sensor activates through Windows Hello for secure login to prevent any unauthorised access
- Pre-installed with Windows 10 Home bilingual operating system that has an optimised UI, advanced security features, and more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 147 reviewers who responded, 99 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pretty good!- January 27, 2021
This pc is pretty good. It basically has everything you need in a pc. Its pretty decent for gaming aswell (It may lag at first if you are playing hardcore games. Just change the setting if the gameplay a bit) The battery life is meh. tbh didnt really get me farther then an hour but I always have my pc pluged in so I dont mind that much. The volume is also meh but I guess you can fix that. The finger print scanner is a bit buggy aswell but that could just be my finger. Overall its a pretty good pc its also small and light weight so its good for travel and carring around. I would recomend it but It may be pricey and I think some other pcs the same as this one are cheaper!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Pass on this sale - Disappointing despite specs- December 30, 2020
Purchased for impressive specs at price range. Big mistake as miserable display and sound quality cannot be overlooked. Screen has a yellow hue which cannot be modified and gave me a headache looking at it for more than 10 minutes. The sound quality on this device is beyond lousy. I was searching for a good deal on boxing day and I'm not one for superficial luxuries on a device but these flaws are too glaring to be overlooked. Cannot warn against this enough. Don't waste your hard earned dollars. Would like nothing more than to return it ASAP but due to lockdown Best Buy is closed for at least half a month so it's sitting with me like a wart until then.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (35)Report
- Cheap Display Panel of Asus- December 26, 2020
Hi , I tried everything I could from calibration to adjusting colors. Nothing worked. The real problem is that the colour depth supported by the panel is only 6bit as compared to 8bit for most other displays. My 4 year old non FHD laptop had a colour depth of 8k. This might be a problem with this laptop for everybody. Perhaps ASUS made the specifications better and compromised on the display qulaity. Try connecting this laptop to an external display, and it will be great. I think BEST BUY should return the entire lot to ASUS or sell it at a heavily discounted price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (17)Report