ASUS VivoBook 15 X513 15.6" Laptop - Black (Intel Core i7-1165G7/512GB SSD/12GB RAM/Windows 11)
- 2.8GHz Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core processor and 12GB RAM (8GB DDR4 onboard + 4GB DDR4 SO-DIMM RAM) provide premium performance and seamless multitasking
- 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 solid state drive provides ample storage space, faster star-up times, and quicker data access
- 15.6-inch Full HD NanoEdge bezel anti-glare display with 1920 x 1080 resolution offers an impressive 85% screen-to-body ratio to showcase the images and texts in stunning quality
- Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 (dual band) offer a quick way to connect with wireless networks
- 3S1P, 3-cell Lithium-ion battery keeps your device powered for hours together
- Thin, lightweight design can be carried around easily
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, two USB 2.0 Type-A, one Headphone-out, and one HDMI provide options to connect to a multitude of devices
- Micro SD card reader for easy transfer of files from compatible devices to your laptop
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard along with a fingerprint sensor for easy typing and secure login
- Windows 11 Home bilingual provides up-to-date security features and regular updates to ensure optimal performance
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Performance- June 10, 2022
I've purchased this laptop 8 times now for employees in our company and they have all surpassed our expectations. The first thing we noticed is how fast the computer boots up. It takes about 10 seconds to power up and show your login screen and even less to show your desktop once you log in. The sleek screen design, backlit keyboard, numeric pad, and light weight, makes this laptop the perfect companion for work. It's unfortunate that some one had a problem with it, but we've not experienced any issues with any of them. If we had, it's quite easy to take it back to the store for a quick refund or swap. The laptop doesn't have a touchscreen, but in reality nobody here uses it. It's a nice feature to have if you really plan to use it, but it's just not that popular for our business. This screen has a matte finish so it reduces the glare nicely. I know the touchscreen models have a shine and you get more glare, so this is a good model for us. The software that comes with the laptop from ASUS doesn't bog down the laptop. Many laptops out there tend to come with a lot of Free software that tends to slow the overall performance. This is not the case with this laptop, we saw a few utility programs that ASUS uses to monitor health and updates, but they didn't hinder the performance. Battery life is excellent, we've been able to work on battery power non-stop for three hours and haven't had any issues yet. I haven't had a chance to go longer than that yet, but my previous laptops don't last more than 2 hours. From a business perspective we need laptops that perform fast, are portable, and this has been a great purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Microsoft crashes- May 30, 2022
Problems with microsoft crashing right after setup.☹️No, I would not recommend this to a friend.