ASUS Wireless AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router (RT-AC67P)
Available to ship
- Wi-Fi 5-enabled wireless router features dual-band speeds with up to 1,300Mbps on 5GHz and 600Mbps on 2.4GHz for seamless browsing, streaming, gaming, and more
- 802.11ac chipset delivers fast wireless speeds to ensure smooth, lag-free video streaming and gaming across all connected devices
- MU-MIMO technology enables quick connectivity with a variety of devices at the same time by allocating maximum supported speed for seamless internet access
- AiRadar Beamforming establishes a stable connection between the router and your devices for focused and consistent Wi-Fi signal every single time
- Three external antennas enable uniform signal transmission across a wide coverage area of up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Four ethernet LAN ports offer reliable, blazing-fast wired connectivity with non-portable devices such as TVs, desktops, printers, and more
- One USB port with USB printer sharing and USB file sharing support allows for transferring large-sized files over your network
- Robust parental controls let you restrict access to unwanted websites and links on your child's devices for added peace of mind
- Downloadable ASUS Router app lets you setup the router in no time and makes network management a breeze
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Let there be light- October 18, 2021
This router is night and day compared to my antique d-link 645l. It has had a hiccup that I ended up having to restore to factory setting to resolve, but it has increased the efficiency of my network. The ability to limit bandwidth of each device separately is a nice feature. The app is a must have. Makes setup and configuration a breeze.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Internet discussion- May 4, 2021
Actually I’m having a lot of problem with it It keeps disconnecting I ran an firmware update and still having problemsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report