ASUS X515MA 15.6" Laptop - Slate Grey (Intel Pentium Silver N5030/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Win 10 Home S)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1.1GHz Intel Pentium Silver N5030 quad-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM offer fast, reliable, and responsive performance
- 256GB PCle solid state drive (SSD) provides ample storage space for your software, media files, and more
- 15.6" display with 1366 x 768 native resolution has an 83% screen-to-body ratio, so you can see more and do more
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) offers reliable wireless connectivity at home, in the office, or anywhere else
- Bluetooth 4.1 (dual band) connectivity lets you pair your laptop with compatible devices for file transfers, to play music, or take calls
- Two-cell 37Wh lithium-ion battery fuels the laptop for hours so you can stay productive on the go
- Two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C port, one HDMI port, one 3.5mm combo audio jack, and one microSD card reader allow for flexible connectivity options with a wide range of accessories and external devices (sold separately)
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home S bilingual operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great little laptop for a decent price- April 23, 2021
I bought this laptop for father on his birthday. I think it was a great b'y for a little over 500 bucks shipped to my door. It looks great. It sounds great. The speaker on it is better than my Acer nitro gaming laptop. It's plenty fast. It is very quiet. The only 2 things I would honestly change is the drive space 200 gb is a bit low. I can always get an external drive though. Another gripe I have with it is that the laptop is made of plastic which makes it feel a little cheap but the tradeoff is that it's super lightweight so that's awesome. Honestly I think it's a great buy and I would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pretty Good Laptop- April 4, 2021
It's perfect for school work and netflix. The screen is really good for eyes and long hours of use. My only issue and reason for 4 star is the build and feel of the laptop. I've been using another asus notebook and it was metallic, this one feels very plastic and cheap build. It is however surprisingly light for a 15" laptop. Overall, good price point for a laptop for school and work. Would recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Webcam is awful- April 15, 2021
So I don't have this exact model, but I bought one very similar, most likely a slightly older model, and with the same specs. The laptop is fine but there are some big drawbacks: 1. My earphone jack randomly stopped working, and so now the only way I can use earphones is to use wireless earbuds. Maybe I got unlucky, maybe it's unique to my model or maybe it's not, in which case it's a big annoyance. 2. The webcam is terrible, absolutely terrible. I've literally had everyone I've spoken to online remark how bad the video quality is, it's 480p but it seems even worse somehow. I've now had to buy an external webcam to get over this problem, a laptop even a budget laptop in 2020/2021 should not have such a terrible webcam. All the more reason now in the age of working at home. Smh. Other than that, it's been fine, but obviously what i've mentioned above has made using it far less practical than it should be.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report