ASUS XA05 ROG Strix Scope RX Backlit Gaming Keyboard - English
- Mappable multi-keys with up to 5 memory profiles allow you to trigger the required function or command
- Quick-toggle key instantly switches between function and media modes, making it perfect for work and play
- Stealth key ensures instant privacy by muting audio and hiding apps in a fraction of a second with a simple tap
- FPS-friendly design features an extended CTRL key for crouching, sneaking, and other flexible movements in your favourite games
- ROG RX optical mechanical switches have a 100 million keystroke lifespan with solid and wobble-free operation
- Fine-tuned with a 1.5mm actuation point and 40-55g initial force that checks accidental keystrokes and delivers perfect rebound
- 1ms response time is lightning fast, which means you never have to worry about input lag in your gaming ever again
- Per-key RGB LEDs are backlit with central lighting to give every key all-around lighting and can be customised to shine with the colour of your choosing
- AURA ecosystem lets you easily sync your lighting to create a highly personalised gaming ambience
- Compatible with Armoury Crate for lighting controls, easy key mapping, macro recording, and storing up to 5 profiles in the onboard memory
- Wired connectivity with the 1.8m cable gives you plenty of leeway and movement flexibility
- Fully functional USB 2.0 pass through port allows for charging devices and connecting a mouse or external storage media
- IP56 rating for water and dust resistance and durable build quality ensure this keyboard will be a part of your gaming setup for years to come
- Aluminum alloy faceplate enhances the build quality as well as the aesthetics of the keyboard
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
- Great keyboard- July 31, 2021
Great keyboard overall, hoping it lasts a long time. The keys themselves are great, not loud enough to be annoying. The spacebar on the other hand can be a little loud, perhaps lubed stabilizers could remedy this, but i'm not savvy enough to take it apart and try. Overall, it has everything I want with less of a chance of chatter appearing in the future due to the design of the optical switch.
- My baby-girl keyboard- January 2, 2022
Very pretty and high-quality keyboard! I don't think I'll be able to find another one like this, I fell in love with it! I love the brown switches and the rgb light profiles are so nice! Although I love it as it is, the only thing that's been bothering me is the ringing sound it makes that is very evident when you're typing in a quiet place. It is bearable but I hope Asus can make an improvement to this. But aside from that, I highly recommend this keyboard!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flashy!- January 28, 2021
Bought my second unit just last week. This one I got it for my RGB-filled gaming build because this keyboard is all about being flashy! It has RGB lighting everywhere, even on the sides! If you need something bright and flashy, then this one's for you. This model is not for those who likes clicky keyboards, but you can still appreciate the solid mechanical keys and components for this well-built product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome keyboard!- April 14, 2020
Just bought this flair to replace my claymore. Wanted hardware that was compatable with Armory crate sine thats the new control program and its working as expected so far. I did go for the silent red switches this time around aand couldnt be happier! I'm also digging the seperate media controls. Though, I do wish the palm rest was a bit longer and "upolstered" like the claymore restYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Keyboard I have ever used!- April 5, 2022
The title says it all. This is by far the best keyboard I have ever used. The CherryMX keys are the some of the best keys around and you can feel why. They design is beautiful with bright LED's and the under keyboard lighting is very nicely cascaded across the desk instead of straight down from the keyboard like so many others I have seen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.