ASUS Zen 23.8" All-in-One PC - White (AMD Ryzen 5-5500U/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10) - English
Available to ship
- 3.0GHz AMD Ryzen 5-5500U processor (boost clock speeds up to 4.0GHz) and 16GB of DDR4 RAM offer smooth performance for your productivity, entertainment, and multitasking needs
- 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 solid state drive (SSD) provides ample storage and fast retrieval times for all your files
- 23.8" Full HD IPS screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution produces sharp and brilliant images in high clarity
- Integrated 10/100/1000 ethernet port and Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax Gig+) allow for high-speed wired and wireless network connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0 dual band enables wireless audio streaming and file transfers with compatible devices
- Supports voice control with Cortana and Amazon Alexa for hands-free operation
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, one 3.5mm combo jack, and one HDMI out port let you plug in smartphones, flash drives, external storage, and other peripherals (each sold separately)
- One Kensington lock slot offers protection against theft
- Built-in 720p HD webcam let you participate in video calls and shoot high-quality pictures and videos
- Harman Kardon premium speakers with audio by ICEpower technology gives you rich and beautiful sound
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system features a user-friendly interface and advanced security features
- Includes a wireless keyboard and optical mouse combo for out-of-the-box convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
- Wireless White Keyboard
- Wireless Optical Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice Design - tricky base- May 9, 2021
A very nice space saver pc with plenty of power and an excellent mouse/keyboard combination included. I am a MAC user but wanted to try out the same concept with a windows pc. Set up was relatively easy once I figured out the base- At first i thought the box included the wrong base but once i lined it up correctly it was easy to assemble. Once on and set up a very nice design imo. Remotely setting up printer was a snap and i really like the discreet placement of the various ports , power button etc. I have only owned for a day but so far checks out great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Amazing- May 16, 2021
Amazing PC. I already own the similar Asus Zenbook laptop and was so impressed I figured I’d get the desktop version. I have the intel i7 in the laptop but see no difference between that and the AMD Ryzen 5, especially as it was $400 cheaper than the i7. Beautiful design, awesome sound quality, and super easy + fast to install the base. Had it up and running in less than 5 minutes. The keyboard and mouse is a great additional feature. Definitely recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very impressed- July 19, 2021
Replaced my 10 year old HP all in one with this unit and so impressed with its performance. Sound and picture is amazing. Price is extremely competitive and very impressed with Geek Squad services which are answered in North American versus the HP service we had previously was mostly in India.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Base does not fit- April 20, 2021
I received this product and was disappointed that the base plate did not attach to the central arm that connects the computer to the base. I tried to ask for a new baseplate but was only given the option to exchange (once stores open again) or return it. I will be returning this and ordering a different product to avoid potential manufacturing issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Decribed Wrong- June 11, 2021
They said its 3.0GHz base clock processor. And that's the only reason I bought this. My work needs that requirement but looks like it's 2.1GHz base clock. Have no choice but to return it. They advertised it totally wrong. Even a guy from the store said its base clock 3GHz. Product is fine, but wrongfully advertised with poor customer service. FRUSTRATING!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report