ASUS ZenBook 14" Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-8250U / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM / Windows 10) - Open Box
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U processer and 8GB of DDR3 RAM deliver solid and reliable performance for effortless everyday computing and more
- 256GB solid state drive loads files quickly and has fewer moving parts than a traditional hard disc, minimizing the risk of malfunction
- 14-inch wide-view NanoEdge bezel display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 presents images, videos, apps, software, and other content in crisp, crystal-clear detail
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to connect to wireless networks at home, at the office, or to hotspots when you're on the go
- Bluetooth functionality allows you to wirelessly connect a range of compatible devices, such as a gaming headset or external speakers
- Total of 3 USB ports (1 x USB 3.1 Type C, 1 x USB 3.0, and 1 x USB 2.0) make it easy to expand functionality by connecting a range of peripherals, such as a printer, keyboard, and mouse
- Micro HDMI output lets you connect the laptop to an HD monitor or HDTV for use as a secondary display
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system, which features a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Built-in fingerprint reader offers secure 1-touch login via Windows Hello feature
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our “Geek Squad Certified” label on it and make it available to you for purchase.