ASUS ZenBook 14" Laptop - Pine Grey (Intel Core i5-1135G7/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.4GHz Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM produce exceptional computing power for your multi-tasking and productivity needs
- 512GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) provides ample storage space for your documents and other data
- 14" anti-glare Full HD IPS nanoedge display with 1920 x 1080 resolution produces clear images with crisp text and bright colours
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and dual-band Bluetooth 5.0 enable wireless connectivity to networks and compatible devices
- Four-cell 67Wh lithium-ion battery fuels the laptop for several hours of productivity and entertainment
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, two Thunderbolt 4 ports with display and power delivery, one HDMI port, and a microSD card reader let you connect secondary displays, charge smartphones, use external media devices, and more
- Super slim and lightweight construction weighs only 2.6lb for convenient portability
- Conforms to MIL-STD 810G military standard for exceptional durability and toughness
- Built-in webcam features face recognition so you can sign in with Windows Hello and offers great clarity for livestreaming, vlogging, video chatting, and more
- Backlit bilingual keyboard with ErgoLift hinge and number pad provides you plenty of convenience in various environments
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home bilingual operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Premium Laptop at a Good Price- April 12, 2021
I love this thing. It's super thin and super light, but still super fast. Probably the most premium-feeling laptop you can get for price. The only downsides are that it doesn't have a headphone jack (not a problem for me, bluetooth headphones) and that it gets pretty hot on the bottom because of how thin it is.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great laptop and what a design!!!- June 5, 2021
I wanted a light and well made laptop. I fell in love with the Asus Zenbook 14. It has a slim look, it's powerful, light, amazing battery life and the screen display is awesome. The keyboard feels amazing and the touch pad with the number keypad which is so practical when you have a lot of calculations to do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good spec, but annoying features- May 16, 2021
On the paper, everything about this laptop is good. And it is very fast for the price. Remarkable battery life. Outstanding speaker (for a laptop). extremely light. Except two most annoying features: - Why the arrow buttons are so small? It is not user friendly at all. particularly, for people like to user up/down arrow when reading!!!! Literally two most important keys are extremely small. - The hidden numkeys on the trackpad looks so cool on the first day, and for show off to friends. But starting day 2, you notice how frequently trackpad is not working when trying to click, just to notice that you accidentally clicked turned the feature on. In the long run it become annoying and it is even more annoying to see even in BIOS there is no option to turn this feature off. Also, the wifi connection is not as great. Any ways, although it seems to be a good hardware I have to return it because of the annoying basic features.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report