ASUS ZenBook 14" Laptop - Pine Grey (Intel Core i7-1165G7/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 2.8GHz Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core processor and 16GB of LPDDR4X RAM produce exceptional computing power for your multi-tasking and productivity needs
- 512GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) provides ample storage space for your documents and other data
- 14" anti-glare Full HD IPS nanoedge display with 1920 x 1080 resolution produces clear images with crisp text and bright colours
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and dual-band Bluetooth 5.0 enable wireless connectivity to networks and compatible devices
- Four-cell 67Wh lithium-ion battery fuels the laptop for several hours of productivity and entertainment
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, two Thunderbolt 4 ports with display and power delivery, one HDMI port, and a microSD card reader let you connect secondary displays, charge smartphones, use external media devices, and more
- Super slim and lightweight construction weighs only 2.6lb for convenient portability
- Conforms to MIL-STD 810G military standard for exceptional durability and toughness
- Built-in webcam features face recognition so you can sign in with Windows Hello and offers great clarity for livestreaming, vlogging, video chatting, and more
- Backlit bilingual keyboard with ErgoLift hinge and number pad provides you plenty of convenience in various environments
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home bilingual operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ultra light and blazing fast. Annoying plug.- March 25, 2021
I bought this to have a fast computer to connect to work via Virtual Desktop (VDI) via Citrix. It definitely meets that purpose. I love that it's very fast on startup. It starts up like a tablet but it's a laptop. Heads up that there's very little connectors: 1 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI and 2 Thunderbolts. I don't have anything that runs on Thunderbolt so I have a USB 2.0 hub port that I got years ago to expand the number of USB slots. Most of my peripherals run on USB 2.0 anyway (e.g. mouse, keyboard, other USB storage devices) so I didn't need to get a USB 3.0 port. Battery storage is nice, I can run VDI on the battery for a 8.0 hour day + 2 hour of MS Teams meeting. The power cord is rather annoying. The "black box" that is part of the power cord is right at the plug, so it really limits where you can plug in the power cord.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great for everyone!- April 13, 2021
I needed a new laptop for university and need something portable, specced out, good battery life and future proof and this is exactly that. Light weight, very up to date specs (nothing is bad about them), and has amazing battery. Unless you need something extremly tech-heavy for something like video editing, this is an amazing laptop for students or even anyone who wants a modern laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- value for price, missed side-items- May 3, 2021
I am satisfied with my purchase, but some items like laptop sleeve, USB-C to 3.5 mm and USB-A to LAN were not included. It is mentioned in website that they aren't in package, but it was better to be included. En fin, I suggest BestBuy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report