ASUS ZenBook 14" Laptop - Silver Blue Metal (AMD Quad Core R5-3500U/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- 2.1GHz AMD R5-3500 quad-core processor and 8GB of RAM deliver whip-fast performance for all your day-to-day needs
- 512GB solid state drive provides plenty of storage space for your most important files, photos, music tracks, videos, and more
- 14" Full HD display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 is perfect for surfing the web, managing email, and creating documents
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity make it easy to connect to your home network from the couch or the dinner table, or to any Wi-Fi hotspot for on-the-go computing
- 2-cell Li-ion battery with a 47Wh capacity gives you hours of wireless computing
- One USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, one USB 3.1 Type A Gen 1 port, and one USB 2.0 port make it easy to connect a range of additional peripherals, such as a headset or wireless speakers
- HDMI output gives you the option of connecting the laptop to an external monitor or HDTV for use as a secondary display
- Built-in SD card reader makes it easy to quickly transfer files to and from your computer
- HD Webcam lets you chat with friends online or video chat with your family
- Backlit keyboard is convenient for use in low-light environments
- Ergolift design delivers an improved typing position
- Sturdy construction meets MIL-STD-810H military standards for durability
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system, featuring a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 55 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Purchase- July 1, 2020
I'll admit I was hesitant to purchase this laptop. Including taxes it reached just over $900, but it was definitely worth the purchase. This is a very fast laptop with a slim and sleek design. Lightweight which makes it portable, fan is extremely quiet which doesn't bother if you're working for long periods of time. The keyboard is a little too spread out for my liking but I'll get used to it. Since I'm also a student, I have to run some pretty big programs on this laptop and they run smoothly with little to no problems. Overall this is a good laptop and definitely worth the buy. A little side note, because it's already a slim laptop. The 14 inch might be too small so I'd recommend getting the 15'6 inch version which is the same price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Outstanding value- January 7, 2020
spent weeks researching what I needed for my needs. Found it in another device which turned out to not have the features advertised. Returned it and picked up this instead. Amazing speed, heaps of storage, handles multiple tasks at once. Backlit keyboard is the best I've seen. Ergonomic keyboard lift is a nice treat and the Harman Kardon speakers sound great. Slim, transportable and the aluminum chassis is beautiful. Full HD screen. More than enough power for the daily user. Can't speak to heavier gaming capabilty. Thrilled with this. A+
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great Laptop, great specs- June 10, 2020
- Light weight, slim & sleek - 8 GB RAM and 2 GB GPU (although only 6 GB usable, 2 GB might be reserved for paging files?) - 4 processor, 2.1 GHz - Smooth performance when gaming and video editing - No fan noise - Battery life of about 4 hours when video streaming Overall I am very satisfied with the laptop performance and portability. Battery, CPU and RAM could be a bit stronger but for the price it's great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report