ASUS Zenbook S Ultra Flip OLED 2-in-1 Laptop -Jade Black (Intel Core i7-1165G7/1TB SSD/16GB RAM) -En
Sold out online
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.8GHz 11th-generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core processor (overclockable up to 4.7GHz), 16GB of LPDDR4X RAM, and Intel Iris Xe graphics ensure excellent performance to make your multitasking easy and efficient
- Intel Evo platform-based laptop provides improved performance, responsiveness, and battery life
- 1TB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) offers plenty of space for your movies, games, software, and important project files with quick retrieval and loading times
- 13.3-inch glossy touchscreen with 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 native resolution, 400 nits, and 100% DCI P3 colour gamut presents your movies and games in exquisite detail
- 4-side NanoEdge bezels featuring an 80% screen-to-body ratio provide large screen real-estate
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) quickly connects to a secured wireless network for smooth browsing and ultra-fast file downloads
- Bluetooth 5.0 (dual band, 2x2) lets you pair your compatible devices like smartphones, tablets, wireless headphones, and more
- USB-A to RJ45 gigabit ethernet adapter (included) lets you connect the laptop to a wired broadband network
- 4-cell, 67Wh rechargeable battery keeps the device awake for hours to help you stay productive anywhere
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, micro-HDMI port, and two Thunderbolt 4 ports with power delivery and DisplayPort support allow you to connect external monitors and other peripherals like printers, scanners, and more
- ASUS OLED display offers best-in-class color gamut, superb colour reproduction that is great for professional and creative work, and reduces harmful blue light by up to 70% so it’s extra gentle on your eyes to reduce the risk of retinal damage
- 2-in-1 convertible design works as both laptop and tablet for convenient workflow
- Built-in HD IR camera enables convenient social media live streaming and clear video calling
- Convenient backlit keyboard provides an impressive typing experience in dark environments
- Included stylus pen allows you to quickly jot down your notes for increased productivity
- Ultra-sleek laptop is thin (1.27cm) and lightweight at 1.32kg (2.9 lb.) for effortless portability with the included laptop sleeve
- Sturdy construction meets MIL-STD-810H military standards for durability
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro operating system that comes with an easy-to-use UI and advanced security features with timely updates
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- USB-A to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- USB-C to Audio Jack Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cool light coding laptop- December 7, 2020
Just had it for a few days so no problems yet. Sweet that track pad is a nimpad which makes it easier to code eith the symbols ready to use with a touch of a button. Battery life is sweet tho still new, watching a few cartoons I saw like 6 hrs but coding like 12 hrs as uts not battery intensive and remember its 4k, also has fast charging and a sweet noise cancelations for conferences as you have a couple options and when I tested it when a family member made noise, thr mic only picked up my voice. So far I love it tho typing takes a little to get use to but overall for a light weight 4k laptop that is evo certified, you can't go wrong. Fyi evo has a standard of list a laptop must have to be branded a evo like trust have tb4, fast charging and such. Also keep a cloth on hand, fingerprint magnet hahaYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent features in a small package- July 1, 2021
I bought this computer about a month ago t replace an MSI prestige that only lasted one week. I was always a fan of MSI until lately, their quality and customer service have gone downhill. My wife had bought a ASUS Vivobook and after I looked at it I was sold on the quality of the machine. I started to look further into ASUS as my next replacement and I knew I wanted a great package to help with the photo editing that I do. I came across the Zenbook Flip 13 inch and I love the 4K screen. I am still loving it and when ASUS told me that if I shared my review on the product to the public, they would give me 90 days of extended warranty. Once again, great system, and thanks for all you do ASUS.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- False Advertizing - not 4k & horable support- July 20, 2021
I was excited for this laptop as my previous ASUS laptop was great & the 4K OLED screen was a big draw. When I booted it up I did the updates right away (as you do with a new computer). I then went into the display settings & saw that that maximum resolution was 1920x1080. um... that's 1080P not 4k. Internet had a lack of info & I opened a service ticket with ASUS. Well, apparently they think they are Apple... Here is their response: Hello John, Thank you for contacting ASUS Product Support. My name is Christopher F., and I will be glad to assist you today! I have received an update on the prior escalation to our technical support department, they have stated that since the module driver needs to be re-checked and tested in order to support MAC OS 11, the ETA for the driver will be around the end of Q3 2021. In the event that you have additional concerns, please let me know and I will be happy to take care of them as well. Thank you for choosing ASUS Product support. Yours Sincerely, Christopher F. ASUS Product SupportNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Zenbook Flip S13 OLED- January 6, 2022
Zenbook Flip S13 OLED, I can't seem to keep it online. My wifi has been fine so it's the new tablet. It worked fine for the first month but now it is having major issues. It's a very nice laptop and for the cost I would think it wouldn't have this issue. I haven't been able to fix it. So this will be short. I love it, but this new issue' has me rethinking weather I'll keep it. It has so many great features. But I wonder if the free Mcafee has made issues with it. LOL I'll keep you updated. Dang.. ---
- ultra portable- June 4, 2021
This tiny laptop is the fastest computer I've ever used and has the most colorful screen, though battery life is only about 6 hours without power bank. I've found that extended warranties almost never get used, so the military ruggedness combined with Costco's free warranty substitute is what I'll use to protect it. I appreciate the free year of accidental damage protection included with the product and the 3 month extension I'll get for writing this review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.