ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom 32GB Smartphone - Black - Unlocked - Open Box
- A 5.5-inch AMOLED Full HD display (1920 x 1080) shows every detail and has an intense 500nits of brightness for easy viewing under even the brightest light conditions
- Ultra-slim bezel with an impressive 76.5% screen-to-body ratio, so there's more display and less bulk
- Corning Gorilla Glass on the front and back is carefully tempered, machined, and polished to be as clear as crystal, as smooth as silk, and incredibly resistant to scratches
- Premium metal frame is just 7.99mm thin and features a taper towards the edge that feels natural and comfortable to hold
- 5000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you spend more time talking, texting, and surfing, and less time recharging
- USB Type C port lets you easily connect your device thanks to the reversible connector and offers quick battery recharging
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core 14nm processor and 3GB of RAM deliver speedy performance while reducing power consumption
- Adreno 506 graphics processor uses advanced techniques such as geometry shading and tessellation to create desktop and console-quality gaming experiences on your smartphone
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow offers a seamless smartphone experience with features like Now on Tap, Doze, App Standby, and more
- Dual-SIM bay (4G/3G) offers complete flexibility for up to 150Mbps (Category 4) downloads via either SIM card
- Wi-Fi 802.11n technology provides wireless connections that scream at up to 433Mbps
- Bluetooth 4.2 lets you pair with compatible devices, giving you the ultimate in wireless freedom
- Equipped with 32GB of storage for your favourite apps, music, movies, and more
- Supports micro SD cards of up to 2TB
Built for photography
- Dual-lens optics features two 12MP cameras, 1 main camera with 4K UHD recording and 1 zoom camera with digital zoom up to 12x
- 12MP main camera captures everyday scenes, especially in low light thanks to a Sony IMX362 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6-element, wide-angle lens, and ASUS SuperPixel Technology
- 12MP zoom camera features a 5-element lens with 59mm focal length and 2.3x optical zoom to help you capture high-quality close-ups at a greater distance barrier
- Subject-tracking TriTech+ combines 3 focusing technologies -- laser, dual-pixel phase detection, and continuous auto-focus -- into one harmonious system, resulting in clear focus in just 0.03 seconds
- 4-axis optical image stabilizer (OIS) compensates for shakes and wobbles, keeping the lens steady when you can’t
- 3-axis electronic image stabilization (EIS) allows you to shoot smooth, steady video, even as you and your subjects move
- Front-facing 13MP camera with Sony IMX214 sensor and f/2.0-aperture lens makes it easy to video chat or take a quick selfie
- Enjoy powerful, emotional sound that's SonicMaster and High-Res Audio certified thanks to advanced 5-magnet speaker construction, metal voice coil, and an expansive sound chamber powered by an NXP Smart AMP
- Experience true High-Res Audio quality everywhere you go with studio-grade 24-bit/192kHz playback with built-in support DTS Headphone:X 7.1
Security (and more) at your fingertip
- A fingerprint sensor on the back of the smartphone makes it easy and natural to turn on and unlock your phone; simply touch it for easy, secure access to your device
- Double tap your fingertip on the sensor to summon the camera, then tap again to trip the shutter
- Answer incoming calls with a double-tap on the fingerprint sensor
- Store up to five fingerprints for increased access
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our "Geek Squad Certified" label on it and make it available to you for purchase.
What's an "unlocked phone?"
Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network. Simply place an activated SIM card in the handset and you'll enjoy the same or similar service. Some premium features may not be available. SIM card sold separately. Speak with your current service provider for more details. "