ASUS ZenWifi AC3000 Tri-Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 5 System (AC-CT8-2P-CH) - Charcoal - 2 Pack
- Each node can cover up to 2,700 sq. ft. so you can stream movies and music, browse the web, or play online games inside and outside your home
- Scale up the coverage by simply adding another AiMesh-compatible router to your network
- One-time easy setup in under 3 minutes with the ASUS Router app
- Parental controls including URL filters and scheduling let you monitor and modify security settings for each device, so your kids can surf the net safely
- Guest access feature allows you to temporarily share the internet connection to guests and other visitors
- Tri-band router with one 2.4Ghz band and two 5Ghz bands can deliver lightening fast speeds up to 3,000Mb/s
- MU-MIMO-equipped router can transfer data over multiple streams with super-fast speed
- WAN port, 3 LAN ports, and USB 3.1 port let you connect a variety of devices, printer sharing, and network storage options
- Ethernet ports can also be used for ethernet backhauling, which frees up all 3 Wi-Fi bands for even more stable and reliable networking
- Lifetime free Trend Micro network security protects every device on the network, and shields against malicious attacks and unwanted intrusions
- Each unit can be modified to work as a main router or as an extender node
- 45-degree antennas deliver reliable coverage in vertical housing and multi-story homes
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- powerful but not so easy to set up- January 24, 2021
I found this powerful wifi system by consulting with the reliable NY Times website "the Wirecutter." They said it was a great (but somewhat expensive) system that will bring wifi throughout a large house AND that it was easier to set up than other complex systems. Easier, yes. Easy, no. I'm pretty good at this sort of thing and after 1 and 1/2 hours I did get it to work (and it works a week later without a single problem in all that time). The unit comes with a Quick Set up guide which is somewhat deceptive. I would recommend the system but I would counsel a good deal more patience that the guide indicates. Just sit and wait until the units recognize the system, your phone (you setup through a cell phone app) and each other. Since I thought it would happen quickly I thought I had made a mistake = lots of lost time and frustration. Just wait and it will work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report