ASUS ZenWifi Wireless AC3000 Tri-Band Router (CT8) - 2 Pack - White
- Two routers with a usable network coverage of 2,700 sq. ft. help create an efficient mesh Wi-Fi network in your home or small office
- AiMesh-compatible Wi-Fi nodes let you connect to other AiMesh-supported ASUS routers (sold separately) for enhanced network coverage
- 3,000Mb/s of total wireless speed ensures all your connected devices get consistent speeds, whether you're streaming a movie or browsing the internet
- Two 5GHz and one 2.4GHz frequency bands connect to multiple devices simultaneously without affecting the network speed
- One WAN port and 3 LAN ports offer high-speed wired internet connections
- USB 3.0 port supports printer and file sharing
- Parental controls include URL filters and scheduling, so you and your family can enjoy safe, protected browsing by limiting undesirable content and usage time
- ASUS Router App helps you set up your router in just 3 minutes and allows you to manage the settings anytime
- Lifetime free network security by Trend Micro protects your privacy across all the connected devices
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very good, high speed, and easy setup- January 26, 2021
I bought these to use with my Asus router and set up a mesh network. We have a 1929 two-story home, and the 1 router wasn't enough to cover the whole house. I set one of these upstairs in the hallway and one downstairs in the back bedroom, while the main router is in the living room in the front of the house. We have several kids and lots of devices, and these handle all of it. We aven have fast wifi in the back yard. And set up is quite easy using the Asus app. Only difficulty was deciding on best place for upstairs unit. Took a little trial and error, but I got it figured out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent product- June 23, 2021
My house is long and narrow, over four levels, so the wifi signal wasn't great. Once I bought this ASUS, it's problem solved! Set up was easy. We could run multiple video conferences and games simultaneously. Better yet, I found out my 2007 house has phone lines wired using Cat 5E cabling so it was easy to terminate with RJ45 connectors. Now the cable modem and NAS drives live in the basement, and I use ethernet as wired backhaul for both ASUS. (Those ports on the routers are very useful.) That has improved the performance even more. The ASUS app is easy to use with plenty of functions for monitoring and control. I read lots of product reviews and they all recommended the ASUS. I'm very impressed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Large units & packed with features- June 24, 2020
Ultimately there were just too many options on this to make it feasible for me to keep and use. The build quality and features are impeccable if you desire the ability to do a lot of tweaking and calibration. I was able to cover all 3 floors of our house with just a single one of the units. Our house is around 2100sf total, so that's some pretty decent coverage. I think if you have a larger home you'd really get full use from this system. Ultimately I returned it and opted for the Wifi 6 version since I had 3 devices that could take full advantage of the WiFi 6 feature set.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.