ASUS ZenWifi Wireless Wi-Fi 6 Tri-Band Router (XT8) - 2 Pack - White
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router features two wireless nodes, each with 2,750 sq. ft. of coverage to keep every corner of your home connected
- AiMesh compatibility adds to the flexibility of connecting other AiMesh compatible routers to get wide network coverage
- Compatible ASUS router app makes wireless network setup a breeze in just 3 steps and lets you manage settings easily
- Parental controls let you to personalize the router settings to allow or block content
- Guest access allows your visitors to use the internet temporarily without sharing your primary Wi-Fi password
- With wireless speeds of up to 6600Mbps, this router is capable of handling various connected devices even with intense usage
- Wi-Fi-6 powered by OFDMA and MU-MIMO technologies for efficient data transmission across all devices
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Two 5GHz and one 2.4GHz frequency bands allow quick and secure network access for multiple devices
- One WAN port and 3 LAN ports to connect your devices through wires if desired
- Trend Micro security for up-to-date protection of your privacy for all the connected devices
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 176 reviewers who responded, 138 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- about as bad as it could be- March 12, 2021
We moved and my gaming room lacked a connection for our modem. The floor below had the connection. The second node could not go through a single floor. The house is very standard, only 3 years old, and this router displayed poor connection to the second node only 15 feet vertical. I then took my computer downstairs to play directly plugged into the base. I hitched on every game about once every 10 seconds. after switching back to my 5-year-old standard router it worked great. I did tons of research, and this seems very out of place for this router. I may have gotten a bad unit. I'll still be returning this and going with ha different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid WiFi 6 Router- December 23, 2020
Love this router! It’s fast, reliable, and had a lot of configuration options. QOS, parental controls, smart connect (one SSID for both WiFi bands). While the smart connect is a great feature. I really like that the router lets you separate the 2.4 and 5ghz bands out. The router is fast and I haven’t had an issue with devices dropping off the network. It’s a little pricey but it’s solid. The app is pretty good but you have more options when you use a computer to connect. Most people will just need to use the app. However, if you like getting into the weeds, this router has plenty of bells and whistles to configure and play around with!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent product- January 9, 2021
The ASUS ZenWiFi AX was very simple to set up thanks to clear and understandable directions. Once set up, it was easy to connect my devices. I have found that my WiFi coverage on the first floor of our home to be excellent. Most noticeable, I connected my 4K OLED 65” screen using an Ethernet connection from the node and noticed an immediate increase in performance. My only disappointment is that the coverage really isn’t as good as detailed in the product description; my coverage on the second floor is fair, not good. Also disappointing, I want to purchase one more node to boost the second floor but that does not appear to be an option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.