AT&T 2-Handset DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answering Machine (EL52203)
- DECT 6.0 digital technology ensures optimal sound quality, security and range
- Enjoy crystal-clear conversation without interference with wireless networks and other electronic devices
- Calls are digitized and encrypted, protecting your privacy and ensuring no one can eavesdrop
- Two handsets use only one phone jack
- Dual caller ID/call waiting stores 50 calls
- Digital answering machine records up to 11 minutes of messages with audible time and date stamp recorded on messages
- Handset speakerphone let you enjoy hands-free calls
- Phonebook directory stores up to 50 names and numbers
- Quiet mode lets you silence the ringer for an extended period of time
- Eco mode uses power-saving technology to manage the battery life
- Any-key answer lets you answer calls by pressing any key
- Retrieve your messages remotely by calling in
- Message retrieval from handset
- Backlit keypad and display
- Handset volume control
- Last number redial
- Bilingual voice prompts (English or French)
- Page/handset locator
- Selectable ringtones
- Wall mount bracket included
- Power Cable
- Telephone Line Cord
- Base Unit
- Cordless Handset X 2
- Cordless Handset Chargers And Adaptors X 2
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2392 reviewers who responded, 2224 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great cordless phone- November 9, 2015
Bought this phone for my mom. Easy to read with the extra large display, easy settings and big buttons! Especially nice that she can have one on her night stand since there are two handsets. Great price and fast delivery.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome phones- January 18, 2017
These cordless phones are wonderful. The buttons are huge and well lit. The charge lasts for hours. I've never dropped a call. The main base has a cool feature to ring up either that isn't on its charging base. That's a good thing to have if you ever happen to lose it between the couch cushions. The ringer is loud so you'll fin it quickly. The phones have a built-in phonebook to save numbers and then you can scroll through a list. It also came with an extra hard plastic base hook thing to screw it onto a wall. It didn't come with screws but I had plenty laying around. I just had to use 2 and the base has stood sturdy on the wall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great phone for my older father- December 30, 2017
I upgraded my father’s old corded landline phone that he has had for 25 years to this cordless phone. I specifically needed a phone for him that is a little more on the simple side, has large backlit numbers, and includes a manual answering machine since he does not do voicemail. There have been moments of frustration for him as he has been learning to use the new phone, of course, but overall, it has been a good transition for him and he is very excited about the upgrade and using his new toy. The conversation is loud and clear, speaker phone/hands free works great, and so far all other features appear to work as advertised.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You get what you pay for- September 16, 2017
I trusted the AT&T name for a phone system. It is chintzy and difficult to operate. My old Uniden cordless phone was sturdy and easy to use. This one is totally not worth the $43. You have to hold the entire unit to press the Play button to listen to a message; the message does not give the number of the caller; you literally have to keep your finger pressing the delete button to delete the message; hard to get recent caller id numbers (2 or 3 step process). Although I programmed it to not have "key" sounds, some of the keys make sounds when dialing and some of them don't. Very annoying. I did not want to go through the bother of packing it back up and returning it but I wish I did!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid basic dependable cordless phone- May 3, 2019
We are probably now in the minority in that we still have a landline telephone. We needed to replace our telephone/answering machine that we had had for the past 10 years. This one filled our need perfectly and we were able to acquire two features which we did not have previously. Those features are a second handset and an intercom feature. For the first few days, my spouse used the intercom extensively. Honey do this or I need this, etc. As you can see, we are basic users and did not want or require many frills. This is all we wanted right now and works just fine. So far so good. No issues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.