AT&T 2-Line Corded/Cordless Phone Answering Machine (TL86103) - Silver/Black
- One handset with 2-line function
- Virtual multi-line operation lets you make and receive landline and cellular calls
- Two built-in USB docks means you can make and receive cell calls from your business system while charging two mobile phones at the same time
- AT&T Call Manager merges Microsoft Linc, Skype, VoIP and landline telephone services
- Store 6000 directories from up to 4 different cell phones
- Bluetooth connects you to receive mobile notifications or use a headset
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology provides the optimum quality, security and range
- Interference-free conversations won't interfere with wireless networks and other electronic devices
- Each call is digitized and encrypted to deter eavesdropping and protect you from identity theft
- 50 name and number phonebook directory stores frequently called numbers for easy dialing
- Expandable system supports up to 12 handsets (TL86003 accessory handsets sold separatley)
- Quiet Mode easily silences the ringer on the handset and base unit
- ECO Mode manages consumption for optimal battery performance
- Remote message retrieval lets you call in from anywhere to get your messages
- 11 minutes of recording time ensures there's room for every message that comes in
- Audible time and date stamp on recorded messages keeps your correspondence punctual
- Message retrieval from the handset lets you check messages without using the base
- Backlit handset keypad and display eases the strain of taking late night calls
- Bilingual voice prompts for English and French speakers
- Wall mount bracket included
- Power Cable
- Telephone Line Cord
- Handset Cord
- Base Unit
- Cordless Handset Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 510 reviewers who responded, 460 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Functional with nice appearance- May 18, 2017
This AT&T landline telephone is very functional and attractive. However, I have chosen not to use the handset phone (my previous digital telephone caused landline problems, resulting in my discarding that phone with its multiple handsets and purchasing this landline telephone) and have not yet learned how to use all of its many functions (e.g., setting the time). Yet, I have made plans to re-read the instructions so that I can follow the directions more carefully. I am glad that I purchased this brand and this particular telephone for it meets my needs and expectations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Primary Phone Functions are Good- August 5, 2015
I purchased this phone because of the ability to connect to both my cell phone and head set via bluetooth technology. Also, it provided multiple lines. The phone works fine and is fairly simple to set up and use. However, you cannot answer the cell phone with the bluetooth headset if both are set up on the phone or any other connection more than two. This limits the functionality when trying to manager multiple devices. Also, the sound quality of the headset through the phone can be staticy. I know this is phone related because I never experienced the problem via computer or mobile phone-based calls. I would make this purchase again and the connect to cell is far superior to the Panasonic I originally had for this purpose.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK land line phone- April 20, 2018
This phone works well as a phone. The connection to your cell phone can be problematic. If you want to use your cell phone normally, the AT&T phone takes over your call via the Bluetooth connection so that you cannot talk on the cell phone until you tell the phone not to use the the Bluetooth connection. It will work fine for a few minutes and the AT&T phone takes over again. We had to disconnect the cell phones from it. This happens mostly when you are at work but he limit of the Bluetooth range. Otherwise the phone and answering machine functions work well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.