Audio Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Direct Drive USB Turntable
- 3-speed manual turntable plays vinyl records at 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, and 78 RPM
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier lets you choose between phono- or line-level output
- Direct-drive DC servo motor with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control provides smooth, consistent playback
- Detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male) connects effortlessly to your stereo system
- USB output and free downloadable Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software allows you to convert your records to digital files
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest features an AT-HS6 universal 1/2"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- 12" professional-grade, die-cast aluminum stroboscopic platter with speed indicator and felt mat is designed for anti-resonance to provide crystal-clear playback
- Features dedicated 5.5mV phono-level output
- Quartz speed lock provides variable pitch control
- Retractable plug-type target light makes cueing easier in low-light conditions
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside the chassis to reduce unwanted noise in the signal chain
- Includes USB cable, detachable RCA output cable, AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
Required accessories (sold separately)RCA cables and/or adapter, depending on what you're connecting the turntable to (receiver, speakers, computer, etc.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1620 reviewers who responded, 1565 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very nice but...- December 14, 2020
The "IKEA-style" instructions are largely useless as they only show/tell you to "Install Part A on Part B" with minimal or no explanation for any of the required adjustments to Stylus Pressure, Anti-Skating, Tone Arm Balance, etc. There is a link to the Audio-Techica website which isn't much more help — you have to stumble around on the site trying to find the Manual which is cleverly hidden (it's not within "Turntables" or "Support"); nor does it show up if you Search for "Owner Manual" or "Manual", both of which take you to their catalog of Manual Turntables. Five Stars for the Turntable and about "0" for the Set-Up experience, so I've split the difference at "3".Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfect for the price- April 17, 2019
I purchased this turntable to replace one that quit working. I originally had a Sony, cheaper model, and when it quit I decided to do a little upgrade. For the price, this turntable really performs. I like that the turntable can be adjusted with the counterbalance as well as the height of the “S” arm. I also like the fact that it weighs a lot and is a very solid turntable. Any accidental bumps of the table have no effect on the play of the record. The sound coming from the cartridge that comes standard with the turntable is excellent, although I will probably be looking to upgrade that soon. All in all this is a fantastic turntable for the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar product that I am thrilled with!!- December 5, 2017
I have wanted this for a while and just finally broke down and ordered it. Merry Christmas to me! This is amazing. The sound quality is stellar and I am so thrilled with this purchase. I have been looking at this for a while knowing it was the best rated player and when it came up for a $70 off sale, I couldn’t wait any longer. It’s worth every dime, even at full price. I had some records that wouldn’t play at all on my “starter record player” but they play just fine and I can hear more detail in the records now too. Amazing!!! I was complimented 3 x from checkout to the door about how great this product is by employees and no doubt they were right.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.