Audio Technica ATH-ANC500BT QuietPoint Over-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Navy
- Over-ear headphones feature Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for wireless pairing with compatible devices
- Large 40 mm drivers with 20 - 20,000Hz, neodymium magnets, 32Ohm impedance, and 96dB/mW sensitivity produces powerful sound reproduction with exceptional clarity for enjoying all your favourite music
- Use the 1.2m (3.9') cable for hi-res audio or when wireless capabilities aren't available
- Volume and control switch built into the earcup for convenient control of handling phone calls, music playback, and volume adjustment
- QuietPoint active noise-cancelling technology greatly reduces environmental noise
- Integrated microphone lets you handle phone calls when paired with your smartphone
- Rechargeable battery provides 42 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Rechargeable battery provides 20 hours of continuous use, when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation is used
- Fold-flat design is ultra-portable when not in use
- Also includes a 30cm (1') USB charging cable
- 30 cm (1') USB Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worst Headphones you could possibly buy- March 15, 2022
The Bluetooth is absolutely garbage on these. They only work for 30 minutes then the bluetooth is undiscoverable and the speakers will only work if you plug them in with the conveniently included aux cord that doesn't work with phones anymore. They are also extremely flimsy and will break in half unless you carefully pack them every time. The battery is also not as advertised. The lo gest They have ever lasted is 3 hours and that was the day after I bought them on a full charge. Wish i could get my money back and buy a pair of used apple headphones from 2008 because there betterNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Unreliable- July 23, 2019
Blutooth has some issues and cut the sound from time to time but most importantly, the right ear started to hiss and sound like a broken speaker after 2 weeks. Best buy can't do anything about it so good luck fighting with Audio Technica for an exchange...
Not helpful (0)Report
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns