Audio Technica ATH-SR30BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Over-ear headphones feature Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity for wireless pairing with compatible devices
- 40mm drivers with 5 - 35,000Hz, neodymium magnets, 32Ohm impedance, 99dB/mW sensitivity, and dual-layer isolation housing structure produce powerful, Sound Reality full-range audio reproduction for enjoying all your favourite music
- Volume and control switch built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Integrated microphone lets you handle phone calls when paired with your smartphone
- Rechargeable battery provides 70 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Fold-flat design for easy portability when not in use
- Compatible with AAC and SBC codecs
- Also includes a 30cm (1.0') USB charging cable and carrying pouch
- USB Charging Cable (30 cm (12") USB Type A / Micro USB Type B)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Incredible Sound- 8 décembre 2019
How's that? Sennheiser HD4.40 and Audio Technica SR30BT on the same EQ and both are amazing. I'm not talking about noise canceling or other functions, just SOUND. Incredible. Try to listen acoustic music at 24bit and you'll feel all instruments and vocals. (Pink Floyd, R.E.M., Moby....) Really? 70 hrs? I use them about 10 hours per day working on my computer (graphic designer).
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great Product for Value- 11 février 2020
Best part about these headphones are how long they really last. 70 hours is insane for durability on wireless Bluetooth 5.0 headphones. The sound quality is very nice, it doesn’t have that much of a bass but definitely is good for everything else. Works really well with both laptop and mobile. For some reason I didn’t understand why it was too quiet at first when I got this, but then the I checked the volume limit on the iPhone and upon maxing out the limit, it sounds as loud as any other headset!
Not helpful (0)Report